1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198002125259 - (Rellnan / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rellnan, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Rellnan

Rellnan Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20929765
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198002125259 (Rellnan)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not own any other accounts. I live with my brother https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038599148
    But he doesn't trade or interact with others much.​

Appeal description:
    I apologize if my memory is a bit fuzzy here its a bit hard to exactly recall the events since it was such a long time ago, but some time back in the early 2010's~ I was playing TF2 and gave away my crates to a player (my first trade at the time) a while later I invited a friend to play and gifted him some items (mostly weapons to my memory) a small while later I was banned by steam for Item Duping ( I do not know how to dupe items nor did I back then.) I fought the ban for a couple of months and eventually got my account back but my account had all its items wiped due to my account being banned(i lost the halo too:< Probably the worst part about it).

I assume my negative rep is from that but I am unsure as my history only goes back to 2011. The main reason I am appealing the ban is I tried to play on a TF2 server and found I was blocked so I've gone down the rabbit hole trying to figure out what was going on. I don't know if I can find my emails with steam from the ban but I can look for them if its needed for the investigation.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please provide inventory history for Jan and Feb of 2011, make sure to follow proper screenshot format noted at the top of the appeal section. Giving two weeks to followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Rellnan

Rellnan Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20929765
    After looking through the screenshots(I did not know about this feature thanks for the tip) I now see why I was banned, Although I have no memory of doing the trade with all the hats I can certainly understand why I got banned.
    Here are the aforementioned screenshots
    https://imgur.com/a/helZGdP
    Although it is regrettable I don't know what I can exactly do to prove my innocence in the crime, but I thank you for the assistance.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Since you failed to followup and otherwise concede to the transaction in question, I already have grounds to deny the appeal, but giving one final opportunity for you to show you paid for the items in question via paypal like the original agreement said, Ill give you an additional 4 days (a full month after not properly following up) to do so.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Gave you near a full week,

Denied for failure to followup.