1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561197997846481 (General Hammer, Maneil99)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by amrasyrf, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amrasyrf

amrasyrf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43588916
    Victim:
    |steamID: amrasyrf
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43588916
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047443560
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/amrasyrf
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198047443560

Scammer:
    |steamID: Maneil99
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:18790376
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997846481
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197997846481

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He removed me from his friends list.
    [​IMG]
    After commenting on his profile, he blocked me and delete my comments.
    [​IMG]

Description: He added me saying that he wanted to buy my Far Cry 3. He offered me paypal or borderlands 2 or assassin's creed 3. After discussing the trade, I decided I wanted paypal. I asked him to download the far cry 3 via official download link(I sent him the link) from Ubisoft first before I give him the DRM(activation) code. He started downloading it and went to work. After a while, he sent me a message that he had finish downloading the game. Then I decided I wanted the AC3 promo code, not paypal funds. The rest is exactly like in the screenshots. He removed me from his friends list, I commented on his profile saying "Where's my key???". After a while he blocked me and delete my comments.

this is another thread complaining about him.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197997846481-general-hammer.14227/
  2. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18790376
    I didn't mean to remove you
    Try adding me again

Attached Files:

3. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
  4. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    I didn't block you either
  5. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
  6. amrasyrf

amrasyrf New User

Steam:
    What do we have here?
    Invalid Promo Code...

[​IMG]
  7. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    What store is that? Like what region?
  8. amrasyrf

amrasyrf New User

Steam:
    US store!
  9. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    Did you go on there yourself or follow the link in the email that says "Shop.ubi.com"
  10. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    Are you using a VPN because I see a VPN tab open...?
  11. amrasyrf

amrasyrf New User

Steam:
    Yes, and yes... That was the way I checked MY far cry 3 promo code is valid or not. It seems not to be working with your promo code. Hey, aren't you suppose to be at school. It's weird though, you told me you are working but you told the other guy you are still in school.
    This is the other guy you scammed.

Natewaites: Made me mad too.
    Natewaites is now Away.
    Natewaites is now Online.
    Natewaites: So what exactly did you give him?
    Natewaites: Did you give him a farcray 3 promo code?
    amrasyrf: nope... digital right(activation) code and download link.
    Natewaites: oh no.
    Natewaites: Then he gave you the promo code for AC3? Or did he only produce it on the steamrep.com site?
    amrasyrf: He sent the code and stupidly posting on steamrep and steamtrades after I reported him.
    amrasyrf: hours after...
    amrasyrf: I've sent a ticket to ubisoft support...
    amrasyrf: maybe they can revoke the key from him...
    Natewaites: maybe so.
    amrasyrf: and retrieve it for me....
    Natewaites: have you done anything with steam support?
    amrasyrf: I have all the proof of purchase...
    amrasyrf: not yet...
    amrasyrf: can they help?
    Natewaites: I don't now.
    Natewaites: know.
    amrasyrf: he scammed me uplay key...
    Natewaites: However, if he is scamming people (which it seems he is trying to), then they could possibly delete his account.
    Natewaites: brb.
    Natewaites: be right back.
    amrasyrf: okay...
    Natewaites is now Away.
    Natewaites is now Online.
    Natewaites: Sorry, had to deal with my kids.
    amrasyrf: It's okay...
    Natewaites: He is supposedly going to give me some games that he got for me in about 6.5 hours or so. However, my question is he stealing from someone else to make things right with me.
    amrasyrf: What games?
    Natewaites: He did not say. I gave him quite a list of games that I was interested in, including farcry 3 and assassins creed 3.
    amrasyrf: I have tried my code to check if it's still valid, no, it is not...
    Natewaites: See he took a BF3 premium DLC key from me.
    Natewaites: used it, then blocked communication from me. However, he did not delete my friend status.
    amrasyrf: that f**ker
    Natewaites: which I thought was very strange.
    Natewaites: I will let you know what happens today with him. right now he is not responding to my messages, supposedly he is at school.
    amrasyrf: School????
    Natewaites: Someone has started a steam ticket on him. I don't know what that will do.
    amrasyrf: He said to me he is working!!!
    Natewaites: one moment, let me double check.
    Natewaites: "we can try again in like 30 minutes before I leave for school"
    amrasyrf: that little f**ker
    amrasyrf: I've got scammed by a kid!!!
    Natewaites: You are not alone.
    Natewaites: I have to go, but don't delete me. I would like to know what happens with you and I will let you know what happens later today.
    amrasyrf: Okay... I like to know as well...
  12. amrasyrf

amrasyrf New User

Steam:
    And the chat are in 10-15minutes ago...
  13. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    I have his games ready to send, waiting for him to return home. When you go to Ubisoft Uplay store what Locale does it direct you? You MUST enter the key in for Promo Code, not for serial key.
  14. amrasyrf

amrasyrf New User

Steam:
  15. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    There is no reason that my key wouldn't work unless your using a VPN. Vpns do not work, another trader, I can give you his Steam Name and ID was from the UK and I gave him a US key and it wouldn't accept it even when using a US VPN, I had to reddem my 2nd GPUs Code on the Nvidia UK Geforce Site to make it work. So my question is, does the store direct you to the US Store automaticlly or are you using a VPN to get there or changing to values on the HTTP to go to the US site?
  16. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Please calm down, as long as the accused is willing to solve this problem there's no need to proceed with the report.

I'll put on hold for a while.
  17. Natewaites

Natewaites New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5815417
    General Hammer is working to right the wrong done to me. It appears that he may have made an unintentional mistake with me. I do not know what exactly took place between these two. However, I do know that General Hammer is working to make things right for me.
  18. amrasyrf

amrasyrf New User

Steam:
    Thanks for replying. As far as I know, he never try to solve the problem. First he ran away with my key. After I forwarded the email (containing the key, download link, and the pre order bonus), he said he need to wait to get back home. He said to me that he is working. Natewaites told me that he is still at school. (Lies) Then I went to sleep because I already stayed up late. After I woke up, I saw he is not in my friends list. So, I googled general hammer, I found Natewaites report here. That's the way I found his steam profile back. He had changed his name to Maneil99 then. (Changing names) After multiple times of trying to add him back as my friend, I start commenting on his profile. After some time, the comments were gone, and he blocked me. Then I proceed to file a report here and start a thread about the scam on steamtrades. Only then, he try to reach me by stupidly post the code in the public views. Who does that? As far as I concern, the code has been used. Is this called "the accused is willing to solve this problem"? I don't think so. Why he didn't sent me the code just right after he gets home? Why posting the code in public? Why posting the code after removing me, blocking me, and knowing that he's on a scam report? Please, guys. Isn't this too obvious for you guys. Look at his replies in steamtrades and here, look how he twist the story.

I'll be away this weekend. I hope this can be much better when I get back from my weekend.
  19. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    For you information I use the name Maneil99 and General Hammer both often my XBL account and pretty much every video game account is named Maneil99. I told you send me a request because I cannot add you. i did not run away, I told you and you could clearly see i was on Mobile, like I said add me and we can discuss fixing this.
  20. General Hammer

General Hammer New User

Steam:
    So I talked to nvidia, might be able to get it resolved by tuesday

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.