1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198097209458 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mother's Pasta, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mother's Pasta

Mother's Pasta New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:118302111
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198097209458

Victim profile: 76561198196869950

What happened? Description:
    After winning some unusuals on Sweetstakes.tf, I planned to buy a karambit sapphire. The accused was actually helping me around with what to get, and about how much to get them, I've known him for quite some time and first met him on sweetstakes.tf. He found out that he has a friend that did in fact have a karambit doppler sapphire so I added him and found out that he has trust issues for some reason, said to have been scammed $15,000 before. The accused told me the same thing, but said that he didn't really elaborate about it. So, the seller actually did not have the karambit, but said that it was on an alt account. So, in the end, since he really didn't trust me for being a "gambling account" (My main is www.steamcommunity.com/id/Bacen , can't trade on it because of chargeback restriction.) So I appointed that friend as a middleman. I sent him the unusuals, then for some reason, he got "hacked". He could not get onto his account and said that he was declining every trade possible on his mobile device. After being "hacked", the seller actually unfriended everyone in his friend's list and made his profile private. I was tired that time and slept, and the next morning, I found out that he actually unfriended me, blocked me, and made his profile private on his alt and main. Now, he is currently trying to sell all the unusuals (worth about 1500 keys in total). Now, I assume that he was the one who plotted this altogether and actually wanted to get my unusuals. Hopefully you can take action and mark him on steamrep.​

Provide Evidence:
    Just found out that he transferred the unusuals to this account: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198046025785
    | steamname: dad.
    | steamID32: [U:1:85760057]
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046025785
    | customURL: Lovefromsingapore
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046025785
    Turns out that he was mysT, the guy who "had" the karambit.​

Attached Files:

2. Mother's Pasta

Mother's Pasta New User

Steam:
  3. Mother's Pasta

Mother's Pasta New User

Steam:
  4. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68471865
    Can I please get this archived or a decision?

It's been over 4 years now, I'm excited to revisit TF2 again, and this report is hindering my experience.

Thanks.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @EvanSpace why? Is it correct? You didn't address the report at all, just asked that it be archived.
  6. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    What is there that you wish for me to address?

The evidence speaks for itself, this isn't a real report, let's get it sorted out...
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    How is it not a real report? Says you ran off with unusuals and lied about being hacked so you couldn't trade.
  8. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    This didn't occur. This report was made during a time sweepstakes.tf was extremely active, I was a very active player, if that provides any further insight into the matter?

Can we please get some actual resolution on this matter based on the evidence presented?
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You didn't answer anything I asked. - why did you tell the user you were hacked rather than not trade the unusuals? That is what happened based on what is provided that I can tell.
    You clearly threw up a hacking excuse.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @EvanSpace Well?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  12. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    Appreciate you taking the time to follow this back up so recently.

I'll be honest, I feel like its a lost cause.

The evidence provided is not related to my account.
    All screenshots do not match any of my steam credentials, its highly likely this user was scammed by an impostor.

Let me know if there's anything further I can do to resolve the matter, I will actively attend to all replies and considerations.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What do you mean imposter? Were you or were you not friends or involved with this user at all during that time frame?
  14. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    The person he mentions and mentions in screenshots in evidence was on my friends list at the time of this incident.

If that's what you mean?
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok who was that? ID64 pls
  16. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Where is the proof this user was impersonating you during that time frame? I don't see anything on their name history for that period of around Dec 4th or 5th of 2015
    Either way lets get a yes or no answer here - were you or were you not ever involved with Mothers Pasta in anyway? Traded,talked, friends of etc?
  18. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    Was merely a guess as to how this user could have potentially been scammed by the user presented in evidence.
    Assuming that's what happened.

My interactions with the reporter were simply as sweetstakes.tf gamblers.
    We both played on this site, winning and losing many times against each other.
    We had talked about things relating to the site on many occasions, outside of gambling via that means, we were not "friends" per say.
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Were you steam friends? Guessing what could be and what you think is or what you say isn't going to provide proof of your claims of impersonation or imposter here.
  20. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    We were friends on steam at one point in time, yep.

Fair enough, gathering his claims hold no truth and no evidence of same would assume assumptions are acceptable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.