1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197972273299 - (bab / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bab, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Bab

Bab Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6003785
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197972273299 (bab)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I am here to explain that I think that I deserve to get off the ban tag and the caution tag.

Reason being no one was harmed by the things I did of the 3 reports I did. It was attempted scams and the people who had to meet me at that point never lost anything.

I have tried to add these people and forgive them and ask for forgiveness but so far one of them removed me without saying a word. Of course no one would fall when I tried to do some scamming on them but they were not falling for my bullcrap. I would also like to say that I was young and stupid, I am now 20 and look at it today I just ask myself why I did it.

I was around 14 when I tried that s✿✿✿.

I cannot really provide any evidence of this because it already has been shown on the reports that I tried to scam, but ever since then I have not done anything like that. Reformed I would say but you are the judge.

All I can provide is that I have added the 3 people, and one of them removed me when I asked if they could forgive me.

But again the only thing I can really say more is that I have not done any more shady stuff, no more reports have been added on me. I have tried talking to the victims but has not been reached that well. No one lost any items and I have learned and admit that I tried but also learned of the mistakes.

Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  3. Bab

Bab Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6003785
    What I mean by attempted scam is that I never got away with any items. Yes I did scam and took items, but they were removed from my inventory when steam support took action. I also got a trade ban on my account for a while as punishment. Both those scam reports I did do it but I gained nothing. I maybe had the items for a week then it got removed.

And as a final wore I have not gotten any reports or anything like this since 2013 so it's been 7 years. I have been reformed and I no longer do that s✿✿✿.

It was stupid and I apologize to the guys who got to through my s✿✿✿ back then. I did also try adding some of them and try to talk about this and apologize but so far Ive gotten blocked or declined or just never did any of the options.

I cannot really say anything else, just hoping my tag banned and scammer can be removed because I do not do that anymore and it sucks not being able to trade or use trading sites because of my tag and people thinking im a scammer because of something I did 7 years ago and have been clean from it ever since.

Hope you under, thanks for putting your time into my topic no matter what I appriciete it :).
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Looking at the amount of scams and attempted scams, I have no choice but to deny this appeals.
    Appeal denied.