1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198117733713 - (♫(Flame)♫ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♫(Flame)♫, Dec 4, 2020.

1. ♫(Flame)♫

♫(Flame)♫ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78733992
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198117733713 (♫(Flame)♫)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    -​

Appeal description:
    i was young at the time and i did not know that there was steam admins. The guy pretended to be a steam admin and insisted me in giving my account details which should have been my first red flag. But since i was young , naive and dumb i followed the guy's instructions and gave him my account details. I gave him my details because he showed me a picture of him being able to ban my account and i was scared since i spent money on steam for example buying items in Team Fortress 2. Next thing i knew , i was locked out of my account and the guy was using my acount to impersonate as me and tried to scam my friends. Unfortunately, he took all of my items and left without a trace. Thats all i could remember as it happen 2 years ago if im not mistaken.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijacking, you need to provide a steam support ticket showing as much, you have two weeks to provide it.
  3. ♫(Flame)♫

♫(Flame)♫ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78733992
    a steam support ticket?? what is that?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its what you would submit to steam to recover a stolen steam account, the account you are appealing from was created in 2013 so you should have been aware of what it is, did you happen to purchase this account from someone else?
    Besides this new question, will give you the remainder of the two weeks to provide a support ticket.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for failure to followup, failure to substantiate a claim of a hijacking. If you are however, able to come up with the requested documentation, then and only then, can you submit an appeal, if you do so without submission of the requested info, you will have used up your ability to appeal the tag.