1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I can't access my Historical Data

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by PANDA01, Dec 31, 2020.

1. PANDA01

PANDA01 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64166089
    I used this side in my past and whenever i wanted to view my historical data it worked.
    Now when i try to view my historical data it says "Sorry, history view requires a Steam login.".
    I already cleared my cache and a deleted all my cookies and browsing data in chrome.
    Any solution for this problem?
    Would be great if someone could help me out :)
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Are you logged in through the "Sign in through Steam" button on the website? You are required to login before viewing historical data.

Attached Files:

3. PANDA01

PANDA01 New User

Steam:
    This is exactly what I mean. When I press this button I get connected with the official steam login website. When I log in on this website and I pass the steam mobile authenticator I can click sign in. Ones I click it I will get connected with the Steamrep website. But when I am on the Steamrep website I am not logged in with my steam account and the website just looks like the picture you send me.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    This is a known bug, no eta for fix.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. PANDA01

PANDA01 New User

Steam:
    wtf
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There are things that we need to resolve that do take time.
    Please be patient.