1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198415618288 - (76561198415618288 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Autistic Chili Dog, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Autistic Chili Dog

Autistic Chili Dog Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:198241696
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198415618288 (76561198415618288)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: Autistic Chili Dog
    | steam3ID: [U:1:396483393]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:198241696
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356749121
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198356749121

Appeal description:
    I am appealing for the ability to trade without hurdles, I know I am not innocent but I want to move past that, it has been a huge rock on my shoulders being banned and being shunned by nearly everyone.

If I am finally unbanned I can go trade anywhere I want like bazaar.tf and trade servers and have much more success with trading, instead of being limited to casual servers and occasionally Skial servers which kick me when it hits the max server limit to make room for non-scammers.

I often look at the things I did 2.5 years ago and it's pretty repulsive, I will admit, and I don't want these things to carry on with me any longer.

I have switched my alt to being my main and my main being my related account because I believe it is the originally tagged account that "You Are The One" was talking about in my last appeal, I had asked a friend to help me find what this originally tagged account could have meant for reassurance behind my decision and we decided that it had have meant, what was originally the banned account or scammer. It seems kinda stupid to ask someone but I really want to be unbanned to trade officially with everyone else.

I have appealed to the other communities that are needed to appeal here first, and I have put the originally tagged account, ex:

the alt is the originally tagged because You Are The One said I shouldn't be appealing with an alternate account which confused me at first but then I realized that my main must've not been the originally tagged and it must've been the alt.

https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198415618288
    is the originally tagged, I believe

https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198356749121
    is the related account/my main account

The communities I appealed to, well, I believe I need to unbanned here first before I am unbanned there, so I did what I could do.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ITB01
    Again, this account is the originally tagged account, which to my knowledge, means the first one to be steamrep banned.

Before you say I didn't read the rules, I did read the rules, that's what me and my friend had read to make sure what originally tagged actually meant. I apologize in advance.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per previous warning, you have lost all posting privileges in the appeals section from this account.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Autistic Chili Dog,

I understand you've been reaching out to a few admins to try and ask about this. Since you seem a little confused, I thought I would add a brief clarification on how appeals work. (See section 13 of our appeal guide for reference.)

You must use the originally marked account to appeal an offense. Just like you cannot appeal for your friend or family member, you cannot appeal for a different account than what you logged in from. As you can see below your name and avatar, you logged using 76561198356749121, but then tried to submit an appeal for 76561198415618288. They may be owned by the same person, and they may have the same name, but they're different accounts. If you want to appeal an offense - whether you're claiming innocence or change of heart - you must sign into our forums from 76561198415618288 and submit the appeal from that.

If you cannot sign into that account for some reason (I see it has a community ban), then the best I can suggest is you work that issue out with Steam Support and find some way to sign in. @You Are The One blocked you from submitting appeals on this account, but once you log into our forums with the originally marked account, you will be free to appeal the tag. I'm sorry to say that no matter what trouble you have with Steam Support, we cannot make exceptions to this policy due to chain of custody issues, your appeal must verifiably come from the account in question for us to consider it.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**