1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198259600397 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by fucc⁹⁹, May 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fucc⁹⁹

fucc⁹⁹ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:445224166
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198259600397

Victim profile: 76561198850714061

What happened? Description:
    he promised me that he will send me money as soon as i make the trade offer of my knife(classuc knife crimson web FT) but he didnt and said im having some kind of bank issues and then he unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need the formal agreement - as in you said bank well I see no account number mentioned anywhere?
    Do you have that?
  3. fucc⁹⁹

fucc⁹⁹ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:445224166
    this was my first time making a trade offer for cash in return, ik i did something stupid and didnt realised that guy was a scammer just because is account was so high level plus he had expensive items and no he said "he said he's having some issues with his bank, he will call them and ask them whats going on" and i was like okay lemme know when you make the payment, after like 15 minutes he unadded me and thats when i realised im scammed.

i thought scammer got these cheap ass accounts and didnt know they have expensive accounts like this one and his account looked promising thats the only reason i made that trade offer.

that right there is my knife, s✿✿✿s sad fr guys

it
    was supposed to be a paypal payment so no bank account number was shared but my friend's paypal was shared.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2021
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok so you do not have the required context that included the formal agreement.
    Please do not submit reports here without complete/proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy
    Declined.

Either way it was a yes or no answer and you clearly do not have what was required.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.