1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198260616830 - ([W-G] OH NOSE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [W-G] OH NOSE, Jun 10, 2021.

1. [W-G] OH NOSE

[W-G] OH NOSE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150175551
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198260616830 ([W-G] OH NOSE)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i do not have any alternative Steam accounts​

Appeal description:
    Ok so about 3 years ago or so, my steam account was hijacked twice by 2 diffrent people, one of those two people (whose name i forgot since it's been 3 years or so ago) tried to scam one of my steam friends, That steam friend of mine reported me here under the impression I was trying to scam him, getting me banned here, after i got my account back, i re-added my friend and explained to him what happened, i then tried to appeal the ban about 3 years ago or so, it got denied since i could not provide evidence or anwser an admins questions. So as of now i am coming back to this site to appeal this falsefuly given ban 3 years later since i am Lazy as hell. I sadly cannot provide evidence because 3 years ago, i unfortunately didn't take any screenshots. but everything i say here is The Truth and nothing BUT the truth, this Ban has prevented me from playing on some of my favorite Community team fortress 2 servers, is preventing me from using various sites like scrap.tf and frustrated me beyond all belief since this is a falsefuly given ban. I will try my best to anwser any questions i am given, thank you for taking your time to read this, goodbye.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Our policy has changed since your originally denied appeal and you are able to submit a second appeal. Saying that, you will need to provide proof of your claim of a hijacking. You have two weeks to do so.
  3. [W-G] OH NOSE

Steam:
    Yeah so in my post i said i didn't take any screenshots 3 years ago, how do i provide any proof now? any help?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    I read your post, does not change the fact we are not able to take users words that they were "hijacked" into trying to get out of a banned tag. You have the remainder of the two weeks to provide whatever proof to support your claim.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. [W-G] OH NOSE

Steam:
    oh f✿✿✿... I take screenshots from a chatlog from 3 years ago? s✿✿✿ uh, f✿✿✿.... i will try my best to provide ANY evidence but s✿✿✿ alright, will be impossible to provide chatlogs from those 3 years ago but I'll try to find another source, be right back.
  6. [W-G] OH NOSE

Steam:
    i need to take screenshots* typo there, forgot word
  7. [W-G] OH NOSE

Steam:
    It seems like i am f✿✿✿ED because all i can provide is the account of the guy who hijacked me, i can't provide the screenshot logs of him with me because we both blocked eachother and i cannot access the Chat History, i can't find the friend of mine who reported me here, i re-added him after he found out i was hijacked but i CAN'T FIND HIM ON MY FRIENDS LIST, either he changed his name and avatar or he unfriended me again, i just need to find my friends profile again and then i can provide actual proof, since he knows i was Hijacked iirc.

here is a Screenshot of the guy who Hijacked my account, this is the only proof i can provide as of now, im sorry.

Attached Files:

8. [W-G] OH NOSE

Steam:
    Hey so uh only 2 days left until this gets denied so i just wanna ask a few things before my Ban gets denied again sadly.

Firstly, is it possible to get Chat Logs from 3 years ago?

Secondly, Is a ban appeal even possible without proof? cuz if not i AM basically hopeless cuz i was a godamn moron 3 years ago and didn't take any screenshots

Thirdly, how do i know when a policy change happens? because i know i can only post another appeal after a policy is changed

Last question, can i just get the name of the friend of mine who reported me here, please? i just need to DM him so that he can provide proof since he knows i was hijacked

I was a fool and fell for the Steam Admin and pending ban scam 3 years ago and now i am paying the price for it now, i just want to apologize for inconveniencing you all and wasting your time by not providing proof, i know i'm innocent but innocence can't save me when my Idiocy overwhelms it. I'm sorry.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    It has been over two weeks given and their is no evidence to support a claim of a hijacking. I am unable to consider additional appeal attempts for this offense.

Archiving.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**