1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198303332396 - (Roomkousie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Roomkousie, May 11, 2022.

1. Roomkousie

Roomkousie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:171533334
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198303332396 (Roomkousie)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any alt accounts at all. This is my main and only account on steam.​

Appeal description:
    To whom it may concern,
    I have recently noticed that I have been banned by SR due to scamming 2000+ days ago. I hereby dispute this ban, because of lack of evidence. I did not attempt to scam anyone ! The evidence provided against me shows no physical forms of scamming since I have not done so. The evidence provided shows that "my profile" was talking to someone about apparently buying skins but does not show if it actually happened. Also another piece of evidence that was provided is that I have an alt account which in fact I do not, this account named "roomkousie" is my only steam account. I feel like the ban was very unjustified since there was clearly a lack of evidence and that it was not even me typing in that chat some 2000+ days ago.
    Thus I beg the Steamrep mods to please unban me for there are no actual evidence where I had scammed any victim... because I have NOT scammed anyone out of their steam items.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So are you denying any/all interaction with the user who reported you?
  3. Roomkousie

Steam:
    Yes I am. This was back in 2016, I was 16 at that time and definitely had no interest in scamming anyone.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    To clarify so I do not misunderstand before passing to a regular appeal admin. You do not and/or never knew the user in any capacity or friended them and you never interacted with this user ever (as asked prior). Correct?
  5. Roomkousie

Steam:
    You are correct Sir.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lying/lying by omission.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**