1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Login Error - Unable to log in with my account

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Jeremias, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Jeremias

Jeremias New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:577233769
    Hello guys, I need to appeal a ban for a comment I made on a profile but I have the problem that I cant login with my original account (the one with the community block). So I had to log in with another account to be able to make this query. To appeal a ban is it necessary to be logged in with the account that has it? When I try to log in with the banned account through steam I get an "error" notification.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You are not banned/tagged here - you have nothing to appeal.
    Who told you that you were banned? Sounds very FAKE and a way to scam/hijack you.

If you are trying to log in some where - you need to STOP RIGHT NOW!!! Go back and change your password on steam thru STEAM do not go to some site someone gave you.
    Something isn't right here and I feel like you are being baited into being hijacked if not already have.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry I think I read this wrong- are you saying you are BANNED/TAGGED here on another account but can't log in to make an appeal with it? First off what account is that?
    ID64 pls
  4. Jeremias

Jeremias New User

Steam:
    I have this STEAM_0:1:226909750 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414085229 account which has a "community ban". I need to make an appeal but I can't log in with it. That's why I had to log in with this account that you just mentioned that doesn't have a ban. When i try to log in via steam I get an "error" notification.
  5. Jeremias

Jeremias New User

Steam:
    Steam64 ID : 76561198414085229
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ohh sorry I can't help you with that really - you need to address that with Valve thru their ticket system.
    Nobody here has any access to Valve or their control over community bans for accounts.
    https://help.steampowered.com/en/
  7. Jeremias

Jeremias New User

Steam:
    Ohh ok thanks for your time, have a nice day goodbye.