1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198100510236 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lockjo2000, Jul 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lockjo2000

Lockjo2000 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56119382
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198100510236

Victim profile: 76561198072504492

What happened? Description:
    My day was going very good until this guy did this to me It started as a regular trade I was going to trade him GTA V for a aussie minigun but I told him that the item was untradeable he said he could not do see as this was a great deal for me I said I would go first so I gifted him the thing he opened up the trade and said my search is doing this glitch and then he just want offline and cancelled the trade. I don't know why I did this but I know what I did was a stupid thing to do and I know should not done it but i did it so great job me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have put screenshots of me chatting with the person and also that I gifted the item to him.​

Attached Files:

2. Lockjo2000

Lockjo2000 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56119382
    I did not really thing I would ever do this but I guess it happens to everyone at somepoint.
  3. Cjmomo

Cjmomo Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70122254
    Hi there, what I did back in 2015 is messed up and if you ever see this I would like to do my due diligence and pay you back for the money I owe you. So if you see this let me know and I can give you the money's worth in keys or steam cards or whatever you decide you want to receive. I'm sorry that my 14 year old self thought it was a funny joke and I'm sorry.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. Cjmomo

Steam:
    The first individual has blocked me on steam which is why I am trying to contact them on the forum. I will attempt to add the other person back and see if they have blocked me as well.
  6. Cjmomo

Steam:
    I did not scam anyone else at any point during my trading career. The second individual has been sent a friend request and I am waiting for a response.
  7. Cjmomo

Steam:
    Do you have a recommended course of action for me to take to compensate the first individual since they have me blocked?
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Contact their friends to contact them...use your brain. But from this point on don't reply back to the report here till you've paid back everyone otherwise I'll figure you were just lazy and didn't care to give back what you stole and only wanted to clear your name.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Cjmomo I will wait another week to see what is going on here and then review both reports... giving you plenty of time to accomplish the payback otherwise you will have to handle it thru the appeals process.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.