1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Announcement New Legacy Ban tags for defunct communities

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Lava, Aug 31, 2016.

1. JBGud

JBGud New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36222672
    I still have some questions, I mean, even though I completely disagree and find it wrong, I understand the tag is not removable and I'll abide by this decision because it is your rules, period. But is there a place here in the forums in which I can ask a few questions about my tag? No, I won't ask or appeal for it to be removed anymore, that's not the case, at least while your rules continue the same. I just have a few technical questions about it. Could you help me out and guide me to the correct place to clarify these questions please?
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You complained about your tag but did not ask any other general question(s), warning issued. Don't do so again.
  3. JBGud

JBGud New User

Steam:
    I was just wondering, do people who trade with me or broker items for me can or will get into trouble with backpack.tf and steam rep? Or is it ok to do business with me?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. JBGud

JBGud New User

Steam:
  6. GG Larsson

GG Larsson Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39002025
    Trying to look into a Mann co ban that happened 10+ years ago and see if it can be appealed, apparently i tried 3792 days ago but got rejected, is there any way to try again now after 10+ years?
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hello, You submitted a legacy appeal back in 2018 and the admin who primary deals with those cases rejected it, that is why you no longer have the option to submit one. Their are currently no further options for you but its possible a future update may change that. REF https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-backlog-cleared.197527

Regards.
  8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34483402
    I was mistakenly given a 10+ year old SteamRep Defunct ban from trading with my NOW-UNBANNED brother...I have a bp.tf ban for trading with him and was told my SteamRep ban would be removed. It has been over a year and it still only says "pending" on my profile with no way to access it (as far as I know) how do I go about fixing this? Any attempt I've made in the past was immediately dismissed as "you already have an appeal" without any mod actually reading into my complaints
  9. likeomgrofl

likeomgrofl Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20789507
    Hey guys,

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2023
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    It is against forum rules to argue taggings in the general discussion section of the forums. The majority of the post has been removed from public view as their was no way of salvaging any discussion from it due to you dragging your situation into every corner of it. A forum warning has also been issued. If you want to talk about policies in general, that is OK, as soon as you bring anything else into it, even thinly veiled, the discussion is over.

Regards.
  11. likeomgrofl

likeomgrofl Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20789507
    @You Are The One - Apologies did not want to break any rules, I see a lot of people in this thread are talking about their own personal situations and from what it seems are getting help in response so I figured to try and ask for help myself given this thread is describing my current situation of the legacy tag. Where do you recommend I post this so I don't break any rules? I'm in dire need of assistance and truly have nowhere else to go, I cannot express how much I value your time and the time of all admins here.
  12. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Posts referencing specific cases or tags are not allowed in General Discussion. Appeals for tags are handled only in the Appeals section. It is possible to exhaust all avenues of appeal for a tag.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    FOG and SOP are formally Defunct.