1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198083668371 - (HydAx / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HydAx, Nov 23, 2022.

1. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61701321
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198083668371 (HydAx)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I DONT HAVE ANY ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS!​

Appeal description:
    Ive contacted before and the response said to appeal with original account? I am on my original account and I dont know the account I am "linked" to. I really wonder where this came about. My account is over 9 years old and I never had a issue and now all of a sudden I am marked on SR that Im linked to a Scammer? Please fix this ASAP. I paid for bp.tf premium and they told me to contact you guys to appeal the ban. This is all a misunderstanding and I would like this fixed ASAP.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Are you sure you want to stick to your above story? It does not match with the evidence that was used to tag your account in the first place, and thus, the appeal will not go in your favor if you have no further explanation.
  3. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    May I please see what evidence is used? I been using this account just fine throughout the years and all of a sudden im banned on bo.tf since I got linked to a scammer on here? If there is anything I can do to prove it id love to, not sure how Id be able to do so though.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    No, we do not share details or methods of why we think users are related. You do not use this steam account so what do you mean by you have "been using this account just fine throughout the years"? I am very interested in what you mean by this.
  5. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I have had this account since 2013. Some tf2, mainly overwatch and now Im a bit more active than usual with Warzone out. But ive always had this account and still used it throughout the years. And if I am getting fingers pointed at me for something I am claiming I am innocent It would be the right thing to tell me what led to this after all these years? 9 years I was all good and now all of a sudden I am being accused and wont even explain to me why or how? This is not right. Please look over your information on your side and fix this issue. I am not a scammer nor linked to any scammer. Let alone ever trade with a scammer.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Per policy, we do not discuss specific sources/methods of why we think users are related, so no, I will not go into that any further. And their is nothing to "fix" as their does not appear to be any mistake.

Would you consider yourself a "Scout/Soldier main"? and if so, please explain.
    Provide your steam inventory history for the past 2 months, this is a formal request.
    You seem to have changed your steam profile privacy settings, do you want to switch those settings back?
  7. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I can send you my inventory. On backpack.tf you can even look at my inventory history throughout the weeks/months/years. Nothing had changed. I only purchased crates and done unboxings. And for maining I have no clue what that would mean for this?? can you please lift this accusation
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Formal two weeks notice to comply with what was already asked.
  9. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    What is it that you want me to do? I'll do it no problem
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    I already told you, and you answered none of my inquiries, remainder of the two weeks still applies.
  11. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Well for my "Main" I play a lot of sniper and scout. I don't even think I have any hours on soldier.
    My inventory on bp.tf is https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198083668371
    If there is anything else that I can do please let me know.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    You failed to address two of the three points I asked about, you did not provide steam inventory history and you failed to acknowledge/address why you changed your steam profile settings as asked twice previously, you still have the remainder of the two weeks to properly followup.

For the only issue you decided to address: With you being so "new" to TF2, can you let me know how in three hours of playtime before being tagged and appealing you decided you were a scout/soldier (now sniper) main? That seems pretty impressive you have such a familiarity with the game with almost zero playtime.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  13. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I do not have 3 hours of playtime. And as I said my inventory is public and on backpack.tf you can go and look back 2 months even 2 years prior and see my entire inventory history. If that's not how you showcase the inventory then EXPLAIN HOW I CAN DO IT MAYBE? And what on my profile can't you see? I am public profile.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Your playtime was documented before you changed your profile settings, you cannot talk yourself out of that one. If you tell me otherwise again, the appeal will be instantly denied with no further input from you for blatant lying. You also sidestepped the question about your TF2 experience not answering, you are getting dangerously close to having your appeal denied at this point. Aside from that, you failed again to provide your steam inventory history, This will take you to your inventory history page if you are logged in https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083668371/inventoryhistory/ (only you can view it, do not tell me to look at it myself) You need to follow the screenshot guide in the main appeal section when submitting screenshots. If you lie about your playtime again, or do not change your privacy settings back or fail to answer my question about your playtime by the end of the two weeks, the appeal will be automatically denied. If you do not provide inventory history before the end of the two weeks, the appeal will be automatically denied. If you lie to me again, the appeal will be automatically denied.
  15. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    My playtime is public, showing you that I wasnt lying about having more than 3 hours on the game. And Can you link me to the screenshot guideline as I cant find it. Once you send me it I will send you screenshots of the history.
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    Your playtime was not public the many times I referenced it/requested you make it public again, you changed it back to public after being told the appeal would be denied if you did not.
    Your current playtime matches with what was documented when you were tagged and fully corroborates the admins documentation.
    1 .Are you telling me it was public the whole time and you never changed your gameplay settings?
    2. Are you also telling me the admin who tagged you, who also documented your playtime lied and doctored their documentation about your playtime?

Further, I already told you exactly where to find the screenshot guide. You have a week left.
  17. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Why are you jumping to assumptions? You seem a bit angry or bothered by something when responding. All i simply said was the playtime is now public. Now about the playtime that was documented it was clearly a lie as I have more than just 3 hours. So yes I believe they did lie. And for the screenshot guide I told you I cannot find it. Instead please send me the direct link to it so I can give you what you want.
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    Screenshot guide is here https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.158334/
    I'm glad you finally admitted you changed your profile settings but you did not answer if they were public the whole time. Your playtime was documented as already said, sorry, I am going to side with the tagging admin over you on that one. With that out of the way
    I need you to answer this as best you can. Since you like deflecting rather than answering and I feel like I am pulling teeth, I am not going to further reply until you have 1. Submitted full screenshots that were long ago requested per screenshot guidelines and 2. an explanation of your familiarity of the game with limited to no playtime as already requested. If you have not submitted both by the end of the original two weeks, the appeal will be denied.
  19. HydAx

HydAx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I continue to ask you the same question over and over and over and over and over. SEND ME THE LINK WHERE IT SHOWS THE FORMAT AND WHATNOT OF HOW YOU'D LIKE THE SCREENSHOTS! If anything you're the one deflecting the question lol. And for playtime I feel like playing tf2 for over 55 hours should allow me to know the basics of what a few classes do as that's the first thing you select entering every single game. I am not deflecting any questions. Please just send me the screenshot guideline so I can follow it and give you what you want.
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hello,

Not only did I tell you exactly where you could find the screenshot guide, you made the conscious choice not to look for it on your own and even after directly linking you to it above, you went out of your way to avoid production, at this point, it can only be a calculated intentional decision and you never had any intent in actually providing it. Alone, this is grounds for a denied appeal. Even so, a multitude of additional reasons. You failed to adequately explain your familiarity of the game with little to no playtime even after tipping our hat that we already knew about your lack of actual playtime at the time you were tagged and did not followup on why you changed your privacy settings. Additionally, I find that the original admin did not error while tagging you as an alt based on their information and our own. As already outlined above, no indication that the original admin submitted altered documentation on your case and when you finally did provide playtime, it corroborated their original documentation. Your account reeks of what we would consider an "obvious alt" based on the recent friend/game activity/inventory history(less what you failed to provide)/farmed up recent badges and lack of any notable activity on the account for a substantial time prior in addition to other indicators we use. All combined, I have no doubt of your relationship with the other account you claim to know nothing about and with that, you are clearly full of it and an alt designation is upheld.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**