1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need help to find who I scammed more then 10 years ago

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by UGF-Aviatore, Dec 19, 2022.

1. UGF-Aviatore

UGF-Aviatore Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37770156
    Hi, I know that I already made an appeal (and was refused cause I wasnt able to answer) but, anyways, I would like to try to find the guy that I scammed and see what I can do (tag removed or not). The only issue is that when I try to see the reports on my profile on SteamRep, they just wont appear, anyone can give me his profile pls?

Thanks in advance
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm not entirely sure as the site/group that applied the tag no longer exists.
    Tag was issued on 2013-04-22 - you may be able to go back to that day or few days prior in trade history to see if any of those names/trades ring a bell...most likely something you received and didn't give anything in return since it was paypal related.
    That is all I can see at this time but its a place to start to make amends.
  3. UGF-Aviatore

Steam:
    I found this guy in my alt comments https://steamcommunity.com/id/jupiter000, do you have any way to check if it was him?
  4. UGF-Aviatore

Steam:
    Sorry to bother but the account seems inactive, is there any way to find if he got a new account?
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    There is nothing more we have that shows that indication and we have no way of knowing if they still use the account or not or new account.
  6. UGF-Aviatore

Steam:
    I am 100% sure its him, cause on the date that you indicated I found that I gave him some tf2 keys and, in my alt, he wrote that I was honest in the start but then I scammed him. I am gonna try to add him! Thanks
  7. UGF-Aviatore

Steam:
    Hi, I tried to add him but I guess he just left the gaming community... he never accepted, is there any other way?
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No sorry there isn't.