1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198191477754 - (KeyB / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KeyB, Mar 5, 2023.

1. KeyB

KeyB Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:115606013
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198191477754 (KeyB)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey, why am I banned? I naver scammed anyone or did anything wrong. Just found out about it. I didnt even had any bans in cs. I d like you to explain to me what went wrong and remove my ban if possible.
    Best regards, Kasper​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    The report and what you are banned for is clearly listed on your Steamrep profile.
  3. KeyB

KeyB Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I did saw it. Anyway, I didnt scammed anyone. I had this lims guy in friends list many years ago and he was the one atempting to scam. My offer to send my inventory was ohnest. There is no proof or trace of any of my actions to scam anyone. BUT if I did anything wrong, I am trully sorry.
  4. KeyB

KeyB Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    What could i do to get rid of this ban?
  5. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    You selected for your appeal reason that the evidence in the report was fake/falsified; what about it is specifically fake or falsified?
    How?
  6. KeyB

KeyB Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Nothing about report is fake. It was my first contact with this site when i tried to log in to float database and failed becouse of ban here. I just forgot about this whole situation and didnt seen at first why i am banned. Its true that I was talking to this guy and its true that I wanted this dota skin. Guy named lims wanted some riduculus price for it or knife skin. So he encuraged me to talk to this guy to send him his knife in exchange for my whole inventory. By my knowlage he would not sent him dota skin. Of course No skins were send and noone was scamed.
    I am sorry for selecting wrong reason and any gramar mistakes, i am from PL.
  7. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    So you concede to the report as it's written?
  8. KeyB

KeyB Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I do, I did not play much cs go at the time and i wanted this dota item.
    Noone was scammed in the process, not by me in any means. So the only thing that I do not agree is that it was item fraud or Glim Dropper Scam.
  9. KeyB

KeyB Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Any follow up questions? I'd like to resolve this problem.
  10. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Are you sure you want to stick to this story? What you said here does not match with the evidence that was used to tag your account in the first place. If you have nothing further to say or no explanation, I will have no choice but to rely on what is shown in the report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  11. KeyB

KeyB Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    The only thing that dont match is that I said to the guy with the knife that I was blocked by lims when I was not. So I lied to the guy who had a knife. But it does not mean i didnt wanted dota skin.
    Does it make me a scamer? I dont think so. The knife would not even end up in my inventory, as it didnt in lims.
    As I said before, noone was scammed there, you can't just assume that it would be a scam.
    I can even upload passport with face pictures to assure you that I dont mess around like that.
  12. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    You lied to him, that's deception, and since you lied to the victim I have no way to tell if you're being honest now..
  13. KeyB

KeyB Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I am sorry for lieing. I never did that afterwards and wont do it again.
    Also as I said couple times, I never scamed anyone.
    I would be grateful if you could unban me.
    My attitude will be exemplary from now on
  14. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    You selected falsified evidence as your appeal reason, but you concede that "nothing about the report is fake" and I can see nothing false or faked about the report myself. In your specific tagging, an attempted glimmer drop scam DID indeed take place, and I will be updating the description of your offense to reflect that. What you did not only looks like a textbook glimmer drop scam, but you also admitted to lying to the victim which calls into question the truthfulness of what you're saying now. Your story here about trading your entire inventory for a knife does not make sense at all given the evidence, and you have not provided anything that would back up your version of events, so, as I said, I have no choice but to rely on what is shown in the report.

I find you to be correctly tagged by our policy, and I find no fake/falsified evidence submitted by the reporter. As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.
    Regards.