1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Something similar to PayPal?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Melkor, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45978671
    Hello everyone,
    I'm looking for something similar to paypal meant as that I'll be able to send or receive money there, real money - not the internet currencies like in BitCoins or Webmoney.
    Does anyone know about something like that? I am looking for to start again selling TF2 items for money and back, but I cannot find anything good like PayPal was...

(can't use it since me and my brother have nearly same information - I was using dad's account, while my brother made his. However he's not 18 yet and so he put there his real age, and that lead to the thing we've got our accounts locked so we could only withdraw)
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Western Union etc, bout only thing you have left :)
  3. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    I looked into it, but don't like it much. Seems paypal really is the best one.
    However, I've just learnt Bitcoin working and so...
    Thanks for the suggestion! :)
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Honestly, your only real option is Paypal.

No one uses anything else in practice. Kind of like the way there are millions of online places to sell s✿✿✿, but EVERYONE uses Ebay :)

Main thing to remember is always seek out a reputable middle man, and always be reputable yourself and you will do fine.
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

whats wrong with paypal now that wasn't in the past?
  6. TemioMAN

TemioMAN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45707254
    His PayPal does not work, I said google wallet but seems you cannot receive money
  7. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

thats a job for PP support.
  8. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    Found what I've wanted. Feel free to lock this.
    Thanks