1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is it possible to have an alt account and not have it marked?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Twisted_Kid, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58311161
    I recently received a SR Caution tag on my account, i was unable to prove my innocents due to my own lack of knowledge on screen shots and keeping receipts (postal orders).
    I accept my tag as i cant prove it's unjust and understand why these tag's are put on certain people to make the community safer for everyone, after reading some of the scams people do it disgusts me.
    I have never scammed in any way, no one has ever suffered in dealing with me and it annoys me to be labeled.
    I would very much like to set a new account up which is not marked so i can browse tf2 related websites, not to trade but mainly as i enjoy seeing the whole community as a whole, so my cousin can play online without a horrible label over hanging his account. I have come to this way of mind as recently my young cousin set an account up at my house as his mum cant afford the internet, his account was marked as a scammer alt of mine and i am guessing this was because he used my internet at my house (my IP).
    That is when it hit me that i am being treated as a criminal, i am a hard working family man who has never committed any illegal act in my life and even though this is only some website and tf2 is only a game it bothers me.
    Is there anyway of me doing this as i cant even have a game on some servers to kick back after a hard days work?
    Salvatore
  2. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Also as a gesture i would be happy to donate money to a Children's charity based in the Uk just to show i am a decent guy, id do it as a donation from SteamRep and the community as a whole.
  3. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    According to the report(just stating the faqs, not my opinion) you stole money and therefor would be a criminal. All they have is an ip to go by and it's probably impossible to know the difference.

edit: If you did steal money then how does that help the person you stole money from? He's the one you would need to resolve the issue with(if you truly did steal money)
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    That's basically avoiding the punishment-

It's like that you're sentenced to jail but you just try avoid it by going somewhere else.
    You still, technically, did a crime and have to pay for it.

Those accounts eventually get traced down. And if you feel your tag is unjust please do an appeal.

Also if your cousin uses the account for playing, why bother?

And, it's not a caution mark but a scammer tag due to this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198076888050-twisted_kid.19509/
  5. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    I have never stole anything in my life, i appreciate your just reading the report but i never stole anything and have not been charged with anything related to this.
  6. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Not trying to avoid anything, i have no way due to my own down falls of proving my innocence. In a real court of law you have people who can prove your argument, as this is not on that level i cant. All i ask is that i can have a new account, it can be monitored or what ever you people do, i just don't want myself or more importantly to me my family to have this invalid tag placed upon them.
  7. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Ask Docks what i stole or better still what he lost, go ahead ask him, in reality he gained £55 of my hard earned money but as he is smarter and more internet wise than me he got away with it. I am past that, i can afford that lose and put it down to experience but this tag is bothering me. As to my cousin, how can he play on certain servers and go on certain sites, don't be so short sighted, think how you would feel if it was your younger cousin.
  8. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Get Docks on here and let him tell me straight i did an unjust chargeback, i am sick of this s✿✿✿ so get him here, i asked him to meet me in person to discuss this matter but he fagged out because he knows he is in the wrong. You think id go through all this if i was in the wrong? Get him here!
  9. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    I stole nothing my friend.
  10. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    I have just invited Docks to this thread, lets see if he turns up yeah!
  11. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Sorry my mistake on the caution thing, but as far as i am concerned its in the same bullshit sector.
  12. wic

wic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1874586
    Twisted_Kid likes this.
  13. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    A little harsh Wic..
    If it is bull s✿✿✿ tell Docks to get his ass here and face it.
  14. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Ton many internet warriors on here, come tell me that to my face. I'll pay your airfair.
  15. wic

wic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1874586
    Calm down mate, didn't mean it as a personal attack.
    Just take a look at the facts gathered in both posts and let any outsider give his oppinion about it.
    Nevertheless, not getting in this discussion again.
    Good luck.
  16. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Well don't f✿✿✿✿✿✿ call it bullshit then yeah unless your man enough to say it to my face, like i said i'll pay your airfare to give you the opportunity.
    Ask yourself, wheres Docks?
  17. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Dronefly and SudasGalva like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.