1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted 76561198040987047 (๖ۜM!h41 • )

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by <AlucarD>, Oct 30, 2012.

1. <AlucarD>

<AlucarD> New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25126064
    i gived you all info u needet ... now i whant my hat back and that as***hole baned , and is not fair how much time u needet for this one, i know people that have been raportet and punished in 2 weeks
    this was a bad custumer service and a unfair one 2
  2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Okay, I think you have us confused with Steam Support. We cannot trade-ban people. We can mark them on SteamRep. That is it. Only Valve can trade-ban people. In addition, most people DO NOT get their items back and only Steam Support can grant items back to people. You are welcome to fill out a support ticket at http://support.steampowered.com but most people do not get back their items.
  3. <AlucarD>

<AlucarD> New User

Steam:
    then u are usless..... u tell nme that u are a site with no pwer and usless and i wasred my time 5 months for nothing ...just to hel u do what u are payed to do ...
  4. <AlucarD>

<AlucarD> New User

Steam:
    just to help u to do your job...how the f✿✿✿ pays me for helping you ....
  5. <AlucarD>

<AlucarD> New User

Steam:
    i lost money and time just for hlping you...revenge ! lol u marked him red and thats it
    i lost money time and nerves and u rell me this is custummer suport and fair go and f✿✿✿ yourself
  6. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    SteamRep acts as a database to help people track scammers, as well as accept reports of scamming, and that is it. It does NOT return stolen items and it can NOT impose Valve Trade Bans. Also, it is NOT an official arm of Steam or Valve. All of the moderators and admins do their work ON A VOLUNTEER BASIS out of a desire to help the community, and receive NO MONEY FOR THEIR WORK. Your quote about "you do what you are paid to do" is entirely baseless. These people, especially Helen, put in an incredible amount of effort during THEIR SPARE TIME to investigate scammers and mark them. In this case, they have done their job successfully; it is not their fault that you were unaware of the extent of their powers, or that they're not part of Valve. Also, by the by, Valve does not return scammed items unless your account was hijacked, so filing a ticket with Steam Support itself will do nothing.
  7. K-Boom

K-Boom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17738719
    You are seriously mistaken.

SteamRep is an independent website, keeps a database of known scammers and the scams they attempted/made.
    SteamRep does not return scammed items or ban scammers.

If you want action to be taken against the scammer and get items back you need to report it to VALVE Steam Support and hope that they can do something.