1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to return game back , when other person blocked me..

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by nikhilkdipsar, Mar 31, 2013.

1. nikhilkdipsar

nikhilkdipsar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29458600
    I stole CSGO from this person

|steamID: [PW] RUMI
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:32491714
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025249157
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198025249157

"You have to return the items you stole before your appeal will even be considered- that is why it was closed. You do not have to have a SteamRep admin present, we just need your victim to give us screenshots that you did, indeed, return what you stole.
    You will need to return the game, not give money.
    HelenAngel, Mar 21, 2013"

I added her on 22nd after 3 days she blocked me , i also added with other account but not accepting.
    now how to return the game back. Anybody knows her ?
  2. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    Were you not online for the three days between you adding her and her subsequently blocking you? Seems like ample time to have returned the game.
  3. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Get a friend to add the person and explain to them why you need them to add you.
  4. nikhilkdipsar

nikhilkdipsar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29458600
    after talking to Helenangel I added "Rumi" (Victom) to return item , she was offline that time but later when i checked i was blocked by her. She didnt added me in the first place so I didnt get the chance to talk to her & return the game. I added her with my other account as well which I already mentioned in my appeal thread and today I found that she rejected that Id as well , right now I just added here again. Her steam rating is 0 , playing time is 0 and by the looks of her id it seems she is not active currently.