1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Thoughts about HWNN going triple class ?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by [Ultimate] Zion, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Ultimate] Zion

[Ultimate] Zion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23339983
    Well, recently i've heard from the creator of the brown bomber [HOV] Psyke that the hat with no name is going triple class soon. Rumour has been going for some time and i heard its going sniper, demoman and soldier.

So I've recently picked up a HWNN with cloudy moon effect and i find it very sexy in white. its like the solly version of the Texas ten gallon :)

Anyone knows when the exact date of this update for triple class? Personally, i think it is going to happen as there has been some confirmation about this from some admins as well.
  2. Miracle

Miracle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43009688
    You could end up like the people who bought a lot of nanos in hopes they would go all-class.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Indeed, rumors like that are often instigated by ppl wanting to sell them for more.

If you want the risk, sure, but its all on your own.
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Just to mention, as much as I love this kind of thread as a trader, this is probably not an ideal chat topic for the SteamRep forums. Might be better off on one of the unusual trading sites. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.