1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Donating to Scammers

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Eoj Nawoh, Apr 17, 2013.

1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

I love you waz, you know that :p but I do have to correct you here. Actually, Aces can no longer hand out AF2 scammer tags (to my knowledge). Aces has an SR caution tag, himself and his community lost it's SR affiliation.
  2. Burnt Waflles

Burnt Waflles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32594014
    I'm not even technologically adept when it comes to the internet world (working on it, but only some decent HTML under my belt), but even I can do a little work to find out the forums are hosted on a Linux based server.

But I know where he is coming from, I wouldn't leave the owner of a community I was in either, if the mark was not something really significant. (although i'm in a hurry and don't have time to find out what his mark is for)
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    He got his mark for being a big dupe gai.
  4. Regen

Regen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23013129
    So you got so desperate that you had to pull the "noob" card while saying that the servers are shitty Windows based?
    I just looked at your profile and you seem to have the "superior" feeling because you managed to set up a linux server (Mister #Centos)
    Basically you came into the forum starting to defend yourself (Which is fine) then you proceeded to throw s✿✿✿ at SR because.. Well you are some spoiled kid who thinks he is the best f✿✿✿✿✿✿ guy out in the world because he managed to set up a server.
    You call Mattie and Diego bad coders, when you probably can't code "Hello world" for the life of you.

Please get out.
    VenGanZa and DataStorm like this.
  5. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Yeah, the TF2 equivalent of Godwin's Law :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

* Who said TF2 can't lead to a bit of education eh?
    Regen likes this.