1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Suggestion For Historical SteamREP Date Update

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ForteSP, May 6, 2013.

1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    When you click on the new historical data tab, it just shows you the user's name at the time you want to know and how many friends/scammer friends.

I think it would be more helpful to edit that so it shows the users scammer status at the time. It would help determining when exactly a user was marked (for the average SR user). It would make trading with scammers a bit easier, because you would have an exact time of marking that could be cross referenced with the date.

Maybe it isn't useful, I just thought it was worth suggesting anyway. What do you guys think?
  2. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

how would that make "trading with scammers easier" ? the only important one is the current one.

The moment one is marked, it will be a new entry, the time/date of that entry is the time one got marked.
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:

no no no... It would make catching people who do so easier. Tf2items or whatever site one likes to use would have the date the item is traded and SR would have the exact moment a user was marked. Comparing times, etc.

I guess I typod in my message, rofl. Do you think you could edit my OP to reflect what I really meant?
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    And about this point. Don't you still have to search for that specific entry? If it lists their scammer status next to each historical data entry, so you don't have to search for a specific entry, I think it would be easier.
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

We have another way that isn't available for the public.
  6. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    ah I see. I think my suggestion isn't *practical* but it would make things easier. If you guys already got it covered than this isn't really an issue.