1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format INVALID TITLE- STEAMID 64 GOES HERE

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pinky Pye :P, May 12, 2013.

1. Pinky Pye :P

Pinky Pye :P New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39626445
    Victim: (Me)
    | steamname: runnY '​
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:39626445​
    Hijacker: cookiekid02
    | steamname: Another noob​
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:44845787​
    | customURL: ​
    I was going somewhere and I forgot to turnoff my PC. So it basically went to "Sleep Mode". I had this problem where some hacker would just control my PC it is something similar to "Team Viewer", I just know Team Viewer from my friend I never downloaded it myself. So after like 2 hours I came back, I checked my inventory and classes and my items were missing, and the hacker changed my steam password. I luckily had a friend to help me I changed my password and security question so my account was safe. I wrote a ticket to steam support yesterday I am just worried and want my items back. I checked my item history and it said at May 11, 4:00pm I had a trade with cookiekid02. So basically I know who it is. Yesterday, May 11 was my birthday and I feel very unlucky. I hopefully can get my items back, I will try to provide as much further proof as possible if needed. I have couple screenshots of the item history, and the items that got stolen. I later then checked the hijacker's inventory finding only 5 items which were my "Dirty Australium Gold Vintage Merryweather, Australium gold l'inspecteur, Dirty Lime Officers Ushanka, Pink as hell Bearded Bombardier, and finally S.Sniper! These aren't all my items, I had more. As far as it looks he traded them away to his alt account or to somebody else. Thank you, like I said I will try to provide more proof if needed!

Attached Files:

2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
  3. Pinky Pye :P

Steam:
    What do you mean more clearer screenshots? It looks pretty clear, or do you mean by like showing more trades or something?
  4. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    I just meant like taking a screenshot of it by using something such as the print screen button or snipping, so it isn't as blurry.

EDIT: The account that hijacked you also seems to be hijacked http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/10660364 (read what he wrote).
  5. Pinky Pye :P

Steam:
    I can really careless if he got hijacked, matter of fact he deserves it cause he hacked me. Anyways here is a picture, I downloaded that screenshot link you sent me. Hopefully it is enough for my items, let me know if you need to see more pictures or information.

Attached Files:

6. Pinky Pye :P

Steam:
    Also I forgot to mention. On that outpost thing it says "4 Days ago". When he hijacked me it was May 11th and today is May 13 which only 2 days passed. Just saying this because if it will help you.
  7. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    It may have been a different user using his account that hijacked you, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.
    Have you submitted a ticket to Steam Support? If not, please do so ASAP and screenshot your results (remember to censor personal info).
  8. Pinky Pye :P

Steam:
    I have submitted 2 tickets already on May 11th, I haven't got a answer yet. By " If not, please do so ASAP and screenshot your results (remember to censor personal info)." do you mean like screenshot the ticket and post it here when I get a answer? I might have a hard time censoring the personal info, if you can help on that part. For that better screenshot I used "Jing" if you know how to censor it from their or just show me another way.
  9. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    That's what I meant, but I think it would be good to just post what you sent just for now, and then post your results later.
    You could try saving the picture and then using something such as Microsoft paint to censor your personal info. For what to censor and what not to, please refer to this screenshot:
    [​IMG]
  10. Pinky Pye :P

Steam:
    Alright I got the the ticket picture here.

Attached Files:

11. Pinky Pye :P

Steam:
    No! I guess it didn't work. What else can I do to prove that it was my account? I am horrible at providing information. Please help me, I just got a new set and the day I get it it's gone/hijacked. I am clueless about how it happened. I don't know how they don't know my account was hijacked. Anyways, here's a screenshot of it. :(

Attached Files: