1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Sigh

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Ryahn, May 30, 2013.

1. Ryahn

Ryahn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30127259
    So I have been using SteamRep for a while now checking out people before I add them (except on one occasion). And now I want to help SR out but I fall short where I need an admin to vouch for me. I hang around a lot on SteamGifts but havent been on the SR affiliated communities. So it makes *sniff* me *sniff*...

Well sarcasm aside, I really want to help SR out.
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Just keeping an eye out and posting up if you encounter a scam is helpful.

To help SR formally requires a little more than just a desire to do so, as I am sure you have noticed in the application process.
  3. Ryahn

Ryahn New User

Steam:

I have read it over. Its treated almost if not just like a job. Which I fully understand that it requires more than a desire to help. Which is why I would like to try and help. When I usually commit to something I want to, I put 110% into it to make it work. I have owned my own communities and help managed multiple steam groups and websites.
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Well just keeping helping your communities, be helpful here on the forum.

Here is TF2, we gain a reputation with others based on the time and effort we put into helping around the place, there is no shortcut for that :)
  5. Ryahn

Ryahn New User

Steam:

Understandable, I will try to work my best being active around here also.