1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198012364090

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dronefly, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Dronefly

Dronefly Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41413966
    Steam ID:

steamID: daemon
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:26049181
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012364090
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198012364090

Infraction offense: repeatedly and knowingly dealing and trading with known scammers.

PROOF:

Read page 2 of this post:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/scammer-pwned.2967/page-2
    Look at the post #34 as self admission to the crime.

Now you can use your own rule books to mark Daemon with a warning as you have marked me for my self admission to dealing knowingly with scammers.
    If the rules apply to me, they apply to everyone.

My point proven (the one in the argument and why I acted the way I did).

Also infraction yourselves, those of you admins who have also knowingly traded with scammers or middlemaned for scammer trades knowingly.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Did you even read his post #34 that you pointed out here? I've gone back and looked at it twice now after reading the thread you made cause I needed a good laugh but really... I hardly post in report/appeal threads but I just couldn't help it here.
  3. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    that scammers want to sell to me is out of my control, but whether i deal with them is in my control.
  4. EvilShallWin

EvilShallWin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50377122
    I facedesked.

You really didn't read his post, did you?

I am apalled at your inability to read, yet defend yourself so eloquently.

EDIT: Damnit, ninja'd. But it's by the person best suited to defend daemon... themselves.
  5. Spyromancer

Spyromancer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37815818
    If you want to be taken seriously by SteamRep, crap like this is best avoided.
    Now gather around children, let's learn how NOT to deal with criticism, on The Dronefly Show!
    ♩ ♪ post 69 wut ♫ ♬
  6. Dronefly

Steam:
    then explain the next sentence : these opportunities invariably come with 'kickbacks' or very cheap buds.

and the BUT I DONT refers to:
    i could even just take all their s*** and be like 'hurrrrrr i pwnt a scammer.'
  7. Dronefly

Steam:
    I may have misread it but to me it seems that this is exactly what that whole sentence was about. And spyromancer, your input is a little silly and bears on argument into this request
  8. Spyromancer

Spyromancer New User

Steam:
    As if this request really had a chance to get anywhere. Let's not kid ourselves here.
    Besides, it was hard to resist with post #69 just waiting to be used on silliness in a silly report.
  9. Dronefly

Steam:
    if this gets declined then i can accept that but useless comments that have no merit in this report are best kept out spyromancer
  10. EvilShallWin

EvilShallWin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50377122
    Daemon themselves responded saying exactly what the sentence was supposed to have taken to have meant (tbh, I was a bit confused in the beginning too, then rereading it, I got the point)
  11. Spyromancer

Spyromancer New User

Steam:
    You're revenge reporting someone. An admin, no less. Your proof is a misunderstood quote.
    I'm sorry if you're too caught up in your counterscamming high to see what's wrong with that. I'm out.
  12. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    in fairness, whether someone is an admin or not should not make a difference in whether they should be reported or not
    but you misunderstand my words - scammers have offered to do business with me, but i turned down those requests. i also did not scam them.

and you're marked as sr caution apparently, not scammer.

then why not just give the guy who got scammed $30 or whatever?
    steamrep is not perfect, but neither is any other system. the russians beat it every time. the easiest tool to beat any preventive system is general ignorance

see, i can be a consultant too. ivy leagues are overrated