1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198071615033

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Doom_Breaker, May 29, 2013.

1. Doom_Breaker

Doom_Breaker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55674652
    steamID: Doom_Breaker_4
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:55674652
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071615033/
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071615033

False scam report location: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198071615033.31161/
    I know this is a bit late but rafe, who reported me has lied and created a false chat log.
    It was possibly Notorious who changed his name to Doom_Breaker in that chat log
    It is true that I got a key from him but it is he who offered it to me.
    He offered it to me for free and I accepted it.
    He even told me that he scammed someone to get it.
    He gave it to me for free when we both agreed and right after that he unfriended me. I wondered why until Notorious told me that I had been branded a scammer.
    Only now have I just seen that rafe has faked a chat log and used faked evidence.

Because I took so long to find this, I can't give the chat logs because steam does not store the history. If you can tell me how to do this can you tell me?

It was rafe who sent me a friend request in the first place and Notorious told me to accept it.

I know that as I cant provide evidence you possibly wont give this any attention but please,

I never scammed anybody, I have been framed for something I didn't do.

Update: this isn't much, but I can show that Notorious tried to renamed himself as me:
    http://imgur.com/niVbeif
  2. Doom_Breaker

Doom_Breaker New User

Steam:
    here is some more evidence, part of the original message, which I found when I messaged rafe, it is cropped to remove the conversation I had with rafe about this matter, see how this message is written so differently from rafe's version and the date of it: http://imgur.com/eY1d0ZZ
    just look at the date, it says the 24th, the same date as my trade with rafe. Look how different this message is to rafe's, how the style of writing is different and just that there is actually a date there.
    Some more of the conversation with rafe today (not the original) : http://imgur.com/9NGNDj8
    I'll try to add more evidence as I find it.
  3. Doom_Breaker

Doom_Breaker New User

Steam:
    Edit: I made a mistake with my last posts, and that Notorious did not have anything to do with this false scam report.
    It seems that I either jumped to conclusions about him or I just wasn't thinking but he is innocent in this.
  4. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I am reviewing this as I was the tagging admin in this case and if I made a mistake I sincerely, sincerely apologize. An appeals admin is helping me with this as well. We will hopefully have an answer for you soon.
  5. Rafe

Rafe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42972767
    Right Doom_Breaker, your first point is that Notorious changed his name to yours, well as we can see he didn't change is name to Doom_Breaker he only changed it to Doom_B. So it could NOT have been him. Secondly, you say I gave you a free key and my chat messages proves it. I said you wouldn't get marked as a scammer as a response to the statement you asked in the trade. The statement was "If I pay you with PayPal it will look like I'm a scammer". He then asked in the chat "will I be blamed for scamming?". I said no and he ran off with the key. All this appeal is, is a desperate attempt at getting unmarked after being marked for a blatant scam.
  6. Rafe

Rafe New User

Steam:
    Also, I said "Are you trying to get me to admit so you can screenshot it?" because he was asking me really obvious questions to get me to admit. I'm not an idiot.
  7. Rafe

Rafe New User

Steam:
    And I didn't admit as you can see, because I have nothing to admit to, that's why his whole argument is made of flimsy, manipulated proof
  8. Doom_Breaker

Doom_Breaker New User

Steam:
  9. Rafe

Rafe New User

Steam:
    You are literally posting every conversation we have even if it proves absolutely nothing
  10. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Sorry for popping into this, but why did Notorious change his name to one that's extremely similar to Doom_Breaker's? It just seems rather suspicious. Like if someone named themselves to "A Filthy Stree," I would feel pretty suspicious about that.
  11. Rafe

Rafe New User

Steam:
    I'm not sure, it's similar, but it isn't the same, so it couldn't have been him faking it, could it?
  12. Doom_Breaker

Doom_Breaker New User

Steam:
    well, you cant rule out everything but, innocent until proven guilty for Notorious.
  13. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

Wouldn't it be the other way around, actually? Aren't you guilty until proven innocent, an appeal is to prove your innocence after SR tags you with a guilty scammer mark.
  14. Doom_Breaker

Doom_Breaker New User

Steam:
  15. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    Do you think you could get Rafe to comment here to verify that this is all true?

Also, if this is true, then I just have to ask: why did you do this Rafe?
  16. Doom_Breaker

Doom_Breaker New User

Steam:
    MAJOR EDIT:
    This was a rafe impersonator
    i'll get a screen cap in a second its taking such a long time
  17. Doom_Breaker

Doom_Breaker New User

Steam:
  18. Rafe

Rafe New User

Steam:
    I defiantly didn't admit it, and the only person who wants me to admit it is you. Was it you Doom_Breaker?
  19. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    It's worth noting how this "imposter Rafe's" only friends are Doom_Breaker and the real Rafe. Why would this imposter be on your list Rafe?
    [​IMG]
  20. Rafe

Rafe New User

Steam:
    I added him to ask him why he pretended to be me, he added me but wouldn't respond to my messages