1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

about modderator applications

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by gidoguy, Jun 5, 2013.

1. gidoguy

gidoguy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60845431
    I saw that you need at least 1 year of experience to applicate.
    To be honest this may sound very suspicious and I admit it does, but I own another account. Here is my account with info and proof.
    Here is my old steam account.

"gideon_ward" STEAM_0:0:47936253 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056138234/
    I made this account last year in about january. I made it to play terraria with my brother
    you can confirm this by looking on my profile, I will have posted the link for this thread.
    I have had this account for a year
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    It is more than steam join date.

Applicants need to be known in the community to some degree. Many factors come into play :)
  3. gidoguy

gidoguy New User

Steam:
    may you tell me how to be known by the community more?
  4. McCreW

McCreW New User

To be a little more known put your name out there talk to some big people in the community, go on high tier trade servers that are well known, just make a name for yourself that's what I did.
  5. gidoguy

gidoguy New User

Steam:
    Ive looked at some trading servers, any you would recomend (I may seem a bit annoying, but I like to start off right and learn from people who know more than me
  6. McCreW

McCreW New User

Some I recommend: TF2 Trader - Pink Taco - Harpoon Gaming - Gov - Stormcraft Trading - PyroProtectMe
  7. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

- be regularly with a server, trade there and talk
    - be around on various trade grounds (OP, SOP, WH or w/e of your preferences )
    - Have a "identity", that means not changing your nick every whim etc. for changing your nick a lot means ppl not be able to remember who you are and means loss of what you where building.
  8. gidoguy

gidoguy New User

Steam:
    That is another reason why I changed my steam account. I had several aliases and kept changing names, but with my ne account "gidoguy" I am never changin the name and have no aliases.
    By the way, thankyou for the trading servers! Good to know what servers I should use :)
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    don't forget the best - WickedAfterlife ;)
  10. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    Subtle.
  11. Regen

Regen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23013129
    Shameless self promotion
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin