1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Isn't it time to handle Caution tags?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by BaDRuLe, Jun 5, 2013.

1. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41780149
    Hi all

i achived a caution tag last year.
    i kinda poked an angry kid and he reported me due to fail trade i made. i made an appeal at 4th Agust last year.

everything seems on its way. but i am still waiting to get appealed. once my appeal was ready to review and when i said why its so late, i saw that all of those appeal tags returned to pending again.

i am a slowpoke at cashing out. when i need money i cash out that amount. and this caution tag make my life sucks. coz when i needed even small amount of cash and wanted to cash out ppl thought that i was a scammer. (yeah yeah i know there are some ppl out there like that)

so i am now opening this thread for a brand new hope so maybe Helen or someone else can see whats going on in the caution tag appeal threads.

tagging and bagging is so easy for steamrep. and it takes ages to get appealed from caution tag. i know even scammer tags are more easy to get rid of it.

i am kinda mad because caution tag appeal admins are so slow. they are worse than a slowpoke while appealing.

i just want to know when someone can handle this appeals? because i need to move another city and rent a new home for me and my fiance so soon and i need to cash out so badly. even i can quit tf2.... but i dont want to lose any other customer coz of this tag. i made 1 mistake in my 3400 hours trading and i learnt my lesson.

many community admins know me and i know they will be a good referance for me and my unusual trading business.

thanks for reading my desparate scream.

ps: if i made grammer or spell mistakes, excuse me :)
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    People say the same about courts. Trick is not to end up in one I guess.

SR Staff are busy, things get done when they get done.
  3. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    @Vengaza

yeah i know they are busy but a whole 1 year mate :(

i want to apply steamrep communities for our Turkish trade servers which i am the head admin there and i can't do that coz of this caution tag.

4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    When did you post appeal? 1 year ago?
  5. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
  6. McCreW

McCreW New User

Even though it has been close to a year now they still are going over things.

Trust me the Admins at SR are busy people.
  7. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    Nah, I imagine it got lost in the noise. I will have a word in some ears, see if it can be looked at.
  8. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    ty so much Venganza. i know u dont like me much(as seen on the server) but i really appreciate it :)
  9. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    No idea where you get that silly idea from.

In any case, a year for an appeal is far too long. I am sure Staff will see this thread anyway.

Good luck.
  10. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    i sometimes make u angry in the server if u remember but i dont have any bad intentions :) i am not able to play anymore coz my pc is broken and its hard to get a new one currently for me so i will make u angry later time to time :p

ty again for the luck and caring of this thread.:rolleyes:
  11. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Actually, we handle them oldest first-- because you responded and got other people to respond to your appeal thread, it bumps it up to the back of the queue each time. We're so overwhelmed with appeals and when an appeals admin has time, they often grab one from the oldest ones as sorted by the forums. Bumping threads to complain just resets your clock.

I'll see if we can get it back into its rightful timeline spot, but just remember that the more impatient people are on their appeals, the more likely their appeals will end up back at the beginning of the queue just by nature of the process we have right now. I'll lock your appeal thread for now so more of that doesn't happen.
  12. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    Ahh that explains it, silly Badrule I bet you asked friends to post in it hehe.

I am very glad Mattie commented here, I will have to make sure I never comment in an older appeal: ever.
  13. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    thx for the reply Mattie! its glad to see you that taking care of steamrep.:)

yesterday i started to cashing out(again) and sadly today i lost 2 cash customers because of the tag. if i count the all cash customers i lost in a year thats kinda over 100...:(

moved to another city and started a new life with my lovely fiance. she already bought house stuff(refrigirator,over, laundry machine,sofas etc etc). around 1500$ and i do not know how to pay for those stuff these days. kinda i am stuck in this nutshell.

i am kinda different case in this life as you see, and not cashing out pleasure, cashing out to live and i hope you will understand me very well..:rolleyes:
  14. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

You serious? 100 customers? I think only once since october (when I got my caution tag) have I ever had someone refuse a trade with me. I think you exaggerate things significantly. I never had a problem with paypal trades, buying or selling. I'm a little confused why I would have such little trouble and you happen to always get the people who refuse you a trade.
  15. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    actually i am not exaggerating. kinda %80 percent of that over 100 customers are from my country. Turkish ppl knows that i cashout alot. and after that tag my sales are dropped. like 20 ppl refused to buy from me on sop or outpost. even they refused to trade with me regular hats. ppl think that if i have a tag nearly a year thats upon a cause and they are asking me why is it so hard to get that tag off. thinks that cause is a huge scamm or sth.
    and other %80 slice did not bought from me in Turkey. even some ppl are waiting for me to get that tag off so they will buy from me immediately. Turkish ppl has a little knowledge about steamrep policies and they think caution tags can make them get tagged too. breaking taboos is hard for us.

btw i was selling keys and talking about small amounts in that percents. but now i started to sell buds and unusuals too. that makes the deals bigger and harder.
  16. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    now it has been passed 1 year exaclşy after my appeal opened.... last year 4 agust i opened my appeal and still no one cared abt it. pls dont make some excuses like, sr staff is so busy blah blah coz it is really lame excuse.

someone should take care of those caution tags coz making a guy wait for 1 year is just injustice. only some admins got cleaned in that time and some other users who opened appeals after me.

i really trust steamrep and reporting whoever i see scamming people but ppl getting disrespectfull abt this community and steamrep because of these stupid excuses.

bagging and tagging was always easy for steamrep but cleaning it is nearly impossible.

i hope someone hear my screams since last year handle those caution tags 1 by 1 starting from the oldest one (mine)