1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198119524018 ₪✗f✿✿✿les✗₪ (SR Banned by MCT) - Don't know if that part is right.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ₪✗Fuckles✗₪, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

₪✗Fuckles✗₪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79629145
    steamID: ₪✗f✿✿✿les✗₪
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:79629145
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119524018
    customURL:
    steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198119524018

So I go me and my friend trkseal talk and decide we want to crab a bit. So we go to our usual servers (GHS) but notice that the April fools laugh taunt is still active on the servers so he joins the Pink Taco's server. He tells me to join which I do, and this is only my second time on these servers so unfortunately I did not read the rules yet. Me and trkseal crab a few times and then we decide to stop, and we hang out for a while. Trkseal later on leaves but I stay jsut talking with the admins about unusuals for some time then ask someone if they would like to crab, he said yes and so we do. I lose and pay him his two keys then ask him if he would like to crab again? (4 keys vs 2 keys and a genuine shred alert). He agrees and we state the crab and everything and so we get going. The crab comes up on 2-1 and my internet drops out. I try to get it back up and it takes about 10 minutes. I get it back up and add the guy I was crabbing and say sorry my internet dropped, on my way. I get back to the servers and get the crab ready again and I say 0-0 begin. He says stop and asks why? Now how I play when I crab is upon time out of a player you restart the crab. He wasn't too happy about this and so we argue about it for 5-10 minutes and I even offer to give him a hat or two to restart because of the inconveinence, but thats how I usually play. He declines and so after we keep arguing I have to get off to go eat dinner. I say look just forget it and left. I come back on later and there it is, permanently banned for spycrab running. There was a rule confusiona nd one person wanted it this way, and one wanted it another. But I had to go, now I don't understand if I hav e never had a warning or anything before I am instantly banned. If it makes it any better I will find the guy I was crabbing and just give him 4 keys. But, unfortnately I can't now because I'm banned form pretty much any trading server. Now this really upsets me as trading is my favorite thing to do on TF2. And then one or two days later I make another account because I was upset my main was banned, and payed again, to make an account P2P. Then I am instantly banned on that accoutn which really upsets me. I highly apologize for this inconveinence and I will gladly pay the guy I was crabbing and try and state what happens upon time out before the crab from now on. I understand why this is counted as a run and agree to never do it again. Thanks for taking the time to read this and help me out.
  2. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
  3. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.