1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198051874561 - (Stoulebaut / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Stoulebaut, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoulebaut

Stoulebaut Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45804416
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051874561 (Stoulebaut)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I have been marked as a scammer, but am innocent. The reason for this is because the account (C.O.N)Tr3nch is thought to be my alternate account, and it is not. I have logged in from his account because I wanted his games. I had asked permission (This was at school, not on steam) and he family shared his games on my computer. When he comes online, I can get a screenshot for evidence (if needed) He is currently at his father's house for the summer, and I do not know next when he will come online. I have never scammed before, and am not planning to, although (C.O.N)Tr3nch did complain to me about being marked as a scammer 'for no reason', although I never actually checked why. If any evidence is needed to prove my point, please tell me.​
  2. Stoulebaut

Stoulebaut Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45804416
    I am also able to get my other friends to convince you that I am not a scammer. Please tell me if you would like me to do this.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.