1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to contact support, the easy way 9/20/17

Discussion in 'SteamRep Guides' started by Z o o f i e, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Z o o f i e

Z o o f i e New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1679355
    Today, I'm going to show you the fastest and most straight forward way to get to the support form.

Step 1.) Visit help.steampowered.com and click the button "Help, I can't sign in." Picture is available in the below spoiler

[​IMG]

Step 2.) Click "I forgot my Steam Account name or password." It doesn't matter what your issue is, clicking this option is faster and you can elaborate your issue in the support form you are eventually led to. Picture again is available in the spoiler

[​IMG]

Step 3.) Click "I no longer have access to my Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator." It does not matter if you have access to it or not as like stated previously you can elaborate any issue you have in the form you are led to. Deviating from these steps may lead to frustrating support loops. Picture available in spoiler

[​IMG]

Step 4.) Click "I no longer have access to this phone number." It again doesn't matter cause you can tell your story to support at the final form.

[​IMG]

Step 5.) Click "I no longer have access to this email address."

[​IMG]

Step 6.) Click "I forgot my password."

[​IMG]

Step 7.) Fill out the form, you're there! :3

[​IMG]