1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I got a pending ban from one of my friends.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Manual Being An Idiot, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Manual Being An Idiot

Manual Being An Idiot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100556853
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    <--- Is this a real steam profile? My friend told me he accidentally reported me and told me to talk to this guy.

Please help.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2019
  2. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    He is trying to scam you, do not follow what he's asking you to do, you can take full screenshots of your conversation and report him on SteamRep
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've hidden that URL - you can submit a report if you like however do keep in mind its very possible your friend may be compromised/hijacked - if you have other means of contacting them like Discord or Facebook I suggest you confirm that before you report and make 100% sure you report BOTH accounts to Valve they can lock it down till the real owner gets control back.

As for that account - NO THEY ARE NOT REAL!! NOT A STEAM ADMIN - NO SUCH THING!!
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019