1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I need an answer from this

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Fear | Bolt.gg, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Fear | Bolt.gg

Fear | Bolt.gg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97836579
    First, sorry if something is not understood as I do not speak English and I'm using Google translator to raise my problem.
    There is a person in Argentina who is scamming a lot of users and I have a lot of tests, I already speak with the support of Steam and they only delay in answering, my problem is the following one. Can I publish it myself without cheating? I have many tests from different users. Scam with paypal deposits buying skins. Any administrator who responds? Thank you

scammer's url:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

if they do not tell me that he is a fraudster and he will automatically eliminate that comment

I want to stop this right now
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Sorry, I'm afraid I can't understand what you're asking.

If you have proof of a scam, and the conversation is in English, you can submit a report here.

General Discussion is not for naming and shaming when you can't meet our evidence requirements, so I removed the profile link from your post.