1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I'm a gift trader

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ajapikovec, May 23, 2019.

1. ajapikovec

ajapikovec New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63364856
    Hey,

I'm a "gift trader" in Dota 2 .
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Friend Members, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs, Valve (Automatic)).**
    So im just asking if is there any site where can my customers rate my and where can ppl find me trustable like middlemen.

Thx for any respond.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ajapikovec/
  2. -raul-

-raul- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:466745
    Your focus should not be becoming trusted. Reputation is something malicious actors utilize to give people a false sense of security. Additionally, ratings systems can be abused.
  3. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro FirePowered Head Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49525162
    You'll notice "gift" trades are outside of SteamRep's Investigative Policy, and as a result, you'll be hard pressed to find a trusted middleman willing to participate in one of those trades.

To answer your question, some partner communities sponsor middlemen to be listed on SteamRep, but you'll need to be extremely reputable to apply for something like that.
    -raul- likes this.