1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is it possible to download personal historical data?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by azure., Oct 16, 2021.

1. azure.

azure. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87379616
    I was curious if there was a way to download your personal historical data on the SteamRep site. I would like to make a copy of my own data for personal privacy reasons. I'd like to know if this is possible, thank you.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You can view your SR profile history and copy it as you please http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198135024960 no bulk copy/download options that I know of, that might actually be a neat feature, unlikely would be added anytime soon as their is already a grocery list of more priority updates needed, but will bring it up if we ever do get caught up with everything else.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. azure.

azure. New User

Steam:
    That would definitely be a neat feature to add, hopefully it gets implemented sometime in the near future! I do have another question though. Would it be possible to clear all of your own personal historical data as well? I've been on a deletion spree on various websites and applications, with the help of California's Privacy Law, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. azure.

azure. New User

Steam:
    I see, thank you! I appreciate it.
    a Gentleman likes this.