1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Probably a very noob question~

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by [WotH] Penisaurus Boat, Mar 27, 2013.

1. [WotH] Penisaurus Boat

[WotH] Penisaurus Boat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48036143
    Well, I've been trading for a few months now, and am going to start getting into unusual trading, and I need to gather some rep. Thing is, I don't know how. So is a thread for my rep provided or do I have to make one? This is all very confusing to me. Any sort of walk through would be nice.
  2. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    You'll have to make a rep thread at which ever community you want a rep thread at. SteamRep has no rep threads or anything of the sort.
  3. Zyddie

Zyddie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23306550
    Hey mate. Feel free to add me and i will help you out with that =)

I´m a rather old trader so should be able to answer any questions you have =)
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Rep on some page somewhere only gets you so far, and most places people post up are not worth the bother, with the exception of SOP really, but SOP has very specific requirements which makes it pointless for most normal traders.

A lot of traders treat links to Rep pages with a grain of salt, realistically what gives you more kudos with others is being part of a community where you build up networks of people who get to know you and are known by others, so while it is great to accumulate rep someplace, it is essential be become known and trusted on whatever server or network you choose to frequent the most :)