1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198135352356 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Julortiz, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julortiz

Julortiz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55501514
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198135352356

Victim profile: 76561198071268757

What happened? Description:
    This person gifted me a sniper rifle (http://backpack.tf/item/4103491920), (here is the raffle https://scrap.tf/raffles/STQP58). After some months he sent me a message saying if I could him the raifle since I wasn't playing tf2 and he came back from a break from tf2.

After doubting I decided to trade the weapon to him since he was the person that gave it to me. A week or two later I asked him to gave it back but he used the excuse that his laptop got stolen and the thief also stole all the items. This is not a coincidence as I'm going to prove now.

I discovered that the rifle was in the inventory of Orange (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301670611) and that he was trading it in backpack.tf, when I told this to waterymelon so he could report him he inmediatly said that he had to leave, disconnected, changed his profile to private and then unfriended me. Not only that but Orange was in the friend list of waterymelon and also the trade in backpack.tf dissapeared. Some time later orange unfriended waterymelon.

I tryed to contact him but he has blocked me and there is no way I can comunicate to him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Additional proove:
    Rifle owner history: [​IMG]
    The conversation with watery View attachment 489817 View attachment 489818 View attachment 489819 View attachment 489820 melon were he says that he wouldn't delete me from his friend list and that he would give the weapon back. Two promises that he broke: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today waterymelon and orange were playing together even tho he claims that he doesn't know who this person is:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Do you have the original chat agreement that you had with the accused.
    There is not enough evidence to prove your claims in the chat you have provided.
  3. Julortiz

Julortiz New User

Steam:
    why not? it says that he was going to borrow it
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I need the original chat agreement from when he initially gave/loaned you his rifle.
    There is nothing in that chat that proves that you actually owned the rifle in question.
    From the way it sounds right now is that he just wants what was his in the beginning.
    He had actually "loaned" you the rifle in the beginning.
  5. Julortiz

Julortiz New User

Steam:
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    You do not have the original chat agreement in a picture form?(screenshot)
    Google doc's can not be used for evidence because they are easily manipulated or can be edited.
  7. Julortiz

Julortiz New User

Steam:
    The document it's from the acused because it was posted in the scrap.tf raffle and only he can edit it. I got the rifle from scrap.tf so I didn't trade it directly from him but here is the picture from my account trade history when I got it from the bot which prooves that I did get the item after I won it and when I gave it to him.

Attached Files:

8. Julortiz

Julortiz New User

Steam:
    in case the name made it confusing

Attached Files:

9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat/agreement in screenshot format we can't accept this report.
    The shots provided do not show at any time the exact item borrowed for any specific amount of time which is an agreement that we require.
    You are welcome to report user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.