1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198176954605 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by McCafé, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McCafé

McCafé Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90243060
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198176954605

Victim profile: 76561198140751848

What happened? Description:
    So this guy added me, saying that he saw me on a server ingame TF2. He asked how much I was selling my unusual Eerie Orbiting Fire Blackwatch for and he said that he needed to check if the item would be duped if I gave it to another person I trust. So, my friend, Gutty, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960311563/, happily obliged to this. Gutty was friended by Come Back as he was a "middleman." They talked, Gutty was distracted by him while he saw a trade request from a fake account of me, so he clicked on it and traded away the most important thing to me on Steam. Come Back is still on my friends list and is online but I'm sure that I have been blocked by him as he is not responded. I have provided Gutty's screenshots. I could not take screenshots of my chat with Come Back as they were in the Steam Client of TF2 and I had exited by then. Multiple reports have been filed against this user and I hope something is done about him. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176953249 That is the fake account which he used. I will be checking on this account so I can the victims and warn them of his scams.​

Provide Evidence:
    Gutty's chat with Come Back.
    My inventory history.
    Gutty's inventory history.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @McCafé,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.