1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561199169203067 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jompiee, Sep 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jompiee

Jompiee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84144201
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199169203067

Victim profile: 76561198128554130

What happened? Description:
    He added me to talk about trading my ak jaguar with k14 ibp he then told me he wanted to know what the value of it was on csmoney and on this scam site that needed login so ofc i know he is now trying to scam me and when i confronted him about this he instantly blocked me i will send the chat screenshots :)

Provide Evidence:
    I don't really have anything more to add to this i just want to make sure he is steamrep banned since he has a 1000 euro inv peopl might belive him and get scammed​

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!
    This was clearly noted to you BEFORE You sent to submit the report - please do not ignore our policies/notifications that are there to read before submission.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.