1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561199270298576 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TreppyOFF, Aug 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreppyOFF

TreppyOFF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:567383609
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199270298576

Victim profile: 76561199095032946

What happened? Description:
    Random dude added me and pretended to be a youtuber with 17k subscribers and tried "Boosing" my csgo skins on some random gambling website.​

Provide Evidence:
    So basically this dude added me with user name and almost identical steam profile to a youtuber from Russia/Moldova he is claiming to be him and is responding in his name he tried to get me to put all my skins on random gambling site and than said that he would "Boost" my skins for me and only thing that i have to do is send my trade url. I looked into hist steam profile it is fairly new account with level 100 and almost identical to a youtubers profile all his screenshots/skin but private inventory and lower csgo play time and almost none comments so i proceed to talk with him about his method of "Boosting" skins and he told me "there is no risk in it all you have to do is send trade url and some skins to exchange i will do everything else for you" i saw that his profile on steam rep had no reputation and he didn't have faceit connected with steam account but youtuber that he is impersonating do have a faceit on his account.So i tried to contact him and inform him about this guy but his didn't respond yet on any messages or added me.This is youtuber that he is impersonating (https://www.youtube.com/c/MrMarmok). I have some screenshots of conversation and everything else almost have in mind that he randomly added me from nowhere and signed my profile 2 times with his comments and fake "fan group".​

[Yesterday, 11:15 PM]
    Moki:
    Привет, тебе повезло!Я могу пробустить твой инвентарь. Напиши по возможности :)

Monday, August 8, 2022

[5:41 AM]
    TreppyOFF:
    Можно

[1:43 PM]
    Moki:
    Смотри, бyст длится 30-50 минут. Я бущу из имеющихся cкинoв, риска потерять их нет. Для бyста мне нужна твоя трейд-ссылка, тебе придет обмен на взнoc cкинoв , после принятия которого они поступят на сaйт. За 5-10 минут до конца я отпишу тебе насчет выбора cкинoв. Вывод по твоей трейд-ссылке, он моментальный. Бущу на caйтaх по обмену по типу ксмани и лутфарма.

[1:55 PM]
    TreppyOFF:
    так вам нужна моя трейд-ссылке?

[1:56 PM]
    Moki:
    Все верно, всю работу за тебя делаю я.

[1:57 PM]
    TreppyOFF:
    Trade Offer URL:
    https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new?partner=1134767218&token=j7jrFBg1

не могли бы вы еще раз объяснить мне процесс?
    я не совсем понял с первого раза

[2:03 PM]
    Moki:
    Ты вносишь скины на сайт после чего я бущу их и через час пишу тебе о результате буста.
    Но сейчас не получится, обмены в стиме не работают;(

[2:04 PM]
    TreppyOFF:
    да ксго не работает

[2:06 PM]
    Moki:
    Да сейчас проблемы в стиме, так что придется подождать.

[2:06 PM]
    TreppyOFF:
    Я подожду

[2:22 PM]
    TreppyOFF:
    ты все еще здесь ?

[2:24 PM]
    Moki:
    Да.

[2:25 PM]
    TreppyOFF:
    Ты тот ютубер из России?