1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

TF2WH invoice incomplete

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by -D a r k-, Jun 8, 2018.

1. -D a r k-

-D a r k- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75157844
    So, about two years ago, I sent in two items to TF2WH to receive credits. Unfortunately, the invoice wasn't completed, I didn't receive the credits, and I cannot get my items back. I'd like my items back, and I've tried using the forums, yet they seem... broken.
    I know this is rather late for a post like this (seeing as how this happened two years ago!) I'd like to hopefully get in contact with an administrator and resolve this.

I've got here a screenshot of the invoice itself:
    Screenshot_2018-06-08-21-03-33-1.png
  2. Zoofie_

Zoofie_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:428249578
    You will need to take this up with support for their site, they would probably like to know why you haven't done this for two years....
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    This is SteamRep. Not TF2WH. You'll have to get in touch with them.
  4. -D a r k-

-D a r k- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75157844
    I've tried contacting them through FB, page doesn't seem to work. Can't seem to contact them through Twitter. I've tried using the forums as well. I signed in with steam, didn't work out. I tried signing up, that hadn't worked either. I've attempted to use the steam group, and the "discussions" isn't working for me. I didn't get my confirmation email for my forums account either. Not even support seems to be working...

Any way I could contact an administrator in any way...? Apologies if I waste your time on this.
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If you have a report to make regarding TF2WH you will have to do it in the reports section. Otherwise we cannot help you because, as I said, this is SteamRep.com, not TF2WH. Locking thread.