1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Whats up with these ZPH messages

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ProgramRAM, Feb 24, 2019.

1. ProgramRAM

ProgramRAM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49011122
    I've gotten in one day multiple accounts messaging me to sign up for this ZPH website that has CS:GO skins, how can I stop this? Its getting very annoying and I've reported every single account thats message me the same exact link.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Just keep reporting them the way you are which is apparently to Valve. Till Valve stops allowing users to create more than 1 account I'm afraid this will never stop.
    You can turn off comments for now otherwise your just getting added by accounts that if you don't recognize them then don't accept their friend add.
    ProgramRAM likes this.
  3. ProgramRAM

ProgramRAM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49011122
    If they have a strange looking bio should I block and report or just decline the request?
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I would just decline any requests which look suspicious. No point in reporting if you don't have proof they're scammers, but don't waste your time if they probably are.