1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Would love to see a SR a✿✿✿✿✿✿/Troll/Beggar tag

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by a tasty serving of, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a tasty serving of

a tasty serving of New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16282053
    Oh I would donate SO much to just see one of those tags. I mean, some people are legit but man there are people here on tf2 that I'd rather delete my backpack than to deal with them. You know these people, they write in all caps. They micspam when you're in a serious game. When selling their items, they post b/o's that are atleast several buds off the price anyone would rationally pay and put fake c/o's. When in trade with them, they are abrasive and drag on the negotiation for over 20 minutes. Or you're selling something and they lowball you hard and you point out that the normal price is much more and they start with the personal attacks.

I recently interacted with a fellow who literally notes in his offer that "he has the right to humilate you" writes a few criteria then adds "when you reply, add ~~~ somewhere in your post." Its like geeze am I buying an unusual or ordering soup from the soup nazi? Really, if you're gonna act like you're doing me a favor by selling your item, I will simply not buy it, no matter how much I want it.

Haven't said much about beggars because I'm sure by now you've been asked for your earbuds because it'd mean a lot to them. Actually, this would be the easiest tag to prove. Take a screenshot of someone begging you and BAM, SR Beggar tag. The SR Troll tag would look nice in green. I think SR a✿✿✿✿✿✿ tag works in bright yellow. EH eh? Come on mattie, diego and the rest of you; whatdoya say? PLEASE :D
  2. a tasty serving of

a tasty serving of New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16282053
    W....T....F? SR alligator handbag?! it wont let me edit anymore!? ah come on...
  3. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    i can't tell if you're stupid or trolling
  4. jameless

jameless Guru Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19765576
    To be fair to this guy, someone had added a word filter that changes the word a✿✿✿✿✿✿ to alligator hand bag. Now that the filters have been fixed again, the thread makes a little more sense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.