1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198013540258 melange (banned by SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LuLu, Dec 19, 2013.

1. LuLu

LuLu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50711668
    | steamname: melange
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:26637265
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013540258
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iceteapage
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198013540258

Greetings mates! There is my story i would like to post and also ask about an advice- how to fix my situation. Sth like 2 years ago i has been kinda trading not for serious stuff (just usual hats, items and so on), I had a friend is Diego (i'm sure, everyone of you knows him- this one is SR creator), he seemed to be quiet friendly and helpful at hard situations. he is actually, but one day we got a fight cause of couple of scammers in my friend list. he wanted me to remove them, but i didn't as far as they didn't something bad to me and i dont really like to remove people for no special reason. At the same moment i found out Diego is doing pretty unfair stuff (i wouldnt like to say which one, cause wouldnt be polite now), so i started to judge him about that. And a bit later i've got marked as a scammer for no real reason (i've never did scam people and so on) there is no one person who would say -"i've got a scam by her and there is a proves". Ofc he marked me as a scammer at SR, also asked his friends which is tf2outpost, tf2tp, sourceop admins and so on to mark me as a scammer. Besides of that he posted my private information at my SR profile, which isnt actually law. Thats all cause he got mad at me. But i did never something like scam people or kind of, i also tried to add him to my friend list and talk to him, to say im sorry about this, but he didnt accept me. And now i would like to ask- what to do in this situation and how is it possible to fix this? Im not really trading at all, but yesterday i found couple of nice items at mvm and would like to sell it like it should be- with middleman and all the rules, like i always did. But is it possible to check some archives, some info, sth else to make ppl sure i did nothing bad? Cause if i'm marked as a scammer for no reason, no one SR middleman will accept to make a deal with me. And tbh, i would like to get a fair decision actually, it shouldnt be like that people are "scammers" only cause Diego dont like them personally. Many thanks!

This account was originally marked.
  2. LuLu

LuLu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50711668
    Now i even have got a ban on source op forums, it looks like this:
    Dear LuLu,

You have been banned for the following reason:

nope

Your ban will expire: Never

Yesterday i posted the same message like here. And please, dear admins and staff, how could you explain this? Why do people getting a ban cause of....nothing? Its "A BIT" unfair. I REALLY hope, there is at least ONE person, who are normal one admin, who can be responsible and fair to fix this silly problem with corruption, or what was that, i have no idea. Thank you!
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663