1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Account Stolen or Erased

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Nierez, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Nierez

Nierez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:629168354
    Dear Steam support,

My account has been stolen or erased. I tried to login through all the possible tools available at https://help.steampowered.com/es/ but my account either does not exist anymore or the email related to it was changed.

It might have happened around July 11th, when my account information was compromised.

The original email is the email I have used to re-register in the steam platform (a.k.a the email I'm using right now).

My account name is being used right now.

If my memory does not fail I had assoaciated CS:Source, CS: GO, Team Fortress and Half Life 2 and my public name was changed.

It is not possible to reach you through any email address or ticket service.

Is there any way to recover my account?

Thank you,
    Regards.
  2. ♪Mr.Dr.Prof.Dj♪

♪Mr.Dr.Prof.Dj♪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97556221
    This isn't Steam Support. This site isn't affiliated with Valve in any way

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/
    I can't say for sure, but I believe you can just email them directly. But no one here can help you
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  4. Nierez

Nierez New User

Steam:
    Yes, I supposed so, thanks, but there is no way to contact either get help from them by any of those links. They have neither ticket service nor support email. That's why I'm asking here for help.
  5. Nierez

Nierez New User

Steam:
    Ok, after I re-registered I found a way to send a ticket. Hopefully, I'll find a way to solve this.

Thanks.
  6. ♪Mr.Dr.Prof.Dj♪

♪Mr.Dr.Prof.Dj♪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97556221
    Good luck!