1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061849863 - (Mellowslayer_337 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mellowslayer_337, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Mellowslayer_337

Mellowslayer_337 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50792067
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061849863 (Mellowslayer_337)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I don't know what the last question exactly means but I added my "Trading History" link.
    I would like to tell you all that I am truly sorry about my past thinking and that it has been a while. Moreover I changed my way of thinking about life.
    I hate scammers. Yes I hate my past too :/
    I would like to say that I now respect and appreciate the trading servers more than ever and I want to go and start really trading in a good legal way.
    My past was bad and I admit that I was trying to scrap some small skins off players.
    I was dumb, young.
    I won't ever try / scam anyone ever again.

Thank You for taking the time reading this appeal, I hope you will understand that I was way younger and dumber and that I have changed.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, it appears you did not disclose alternate accounts per appeal guide entry #7. Please amend your appeal as needed.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Mellowslayer_337

Steam:
    If your saying that I have an alternate account, Then I have to mention that I do not have any other accounts that I am aware of.
    If you claim that I have an alternate account then please tell me what is the account so I close it. If you can close it by yourself then please do so.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Read the appeal guide entry #7, please actually read it, and amend your appeal, you have an additional week to followup.
  5. Mellowslayer_337

Steam:
    I have just read appeal guide entry #7, and as I said, I do not have any alt accounts. This is my main account and I don't remember ever using any other accounts.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, since you expressly disclaim any additional alts/related accounts, and you have been conclusively linked to additional accounts, the appeal is being denied for lying/lying by omission and the original offense as tagged.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**