1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How can I delete my report post?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Dovahkiin(도바킨), Sep 15, 2020.

1. Dovahkiin(도바킨)

Dovahkiin(도바킨) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51346432
    actually, I posted a report post yesterday, but it has been declined.
    So I would like delete it. Because there is my personal information on the attached file.
    Sorry for bothering you.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You don't - we do not delete/remove content.
    Submissions here by anyone are final.
    You can PM me the file names you attached and why they are an issue and I'll see about making them hidden at our discretion.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  3. Dovahkiin(도바킨)

Dovahkiin(도바킨) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51346432
    I actually talked to one of your manager about this topic. But he hid only 2 of the pics. But I really would like to ask you to hide every picture . Not only is my personal information included, but also my friends' names are included. Please...hide everything please so that other people cannot see them.

Please.. I really need to hide them or delete them.

I apologize. And I also received the answer that the pics that I posted cannot be hidden.
    sorry for asking you again. I don't wanna cause any trouble to them. I will never let it happen again.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2020
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but the other images are not showing personal data of any sort.
    No other images or the report can be removed/hidden/adjusted.
    Thanks!