1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

My report got declined cause of no evidence even tho I put tons of evidence in it

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by HighFive, Jul 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighFive

HighFive New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112445763
    Basically I got scammed, the guy said he will give me BTC money and he didn't - scammed me. I literally provided evidence of the trade, chat logs where he shares his steam profile link with id and everything + on my screenshot where i ask him is that your profile he confirms thats his profile and when i sent him the items he didnt send any money, proceeded to ignore me. chat logs and proofs - https://imgur.com/a/9mLYE2j Admin tho said thats not proof somehow :) The process explained by my crypto wallet's customer support -
    Hi George,
    Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm so sorry this happened, but I think I can explain what occurred.
    BTC transactions aren't reversible once they've been confirmed on the blockchain, but until a transaction is confirmed, it still has the potential to fail and the funds will be returned to the original sending wallet. It seems after you delivered the items, the sender sent another transaction that caused the first one to be invalid and it was dropped from the BTC network.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry - the reason for the decline was clearly given.
    The link explains why it was Declined also.

Lastly it is against General Forum FAQ to post a thread arguing the outcome of your report.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/

So with that I'm sorry but this will be Archived.
    You are welcome to report the user to Valve/Discord vs here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.