1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

problem in steamrep

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by SHM ★Trade ➔ 25 Knives★, Apr 21, 2019.

1. SHM ★Trade ➔ 25 Knives★

SHM ★Trade ➔ 25 Knives★ Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80108949
    why the administrator does not understand the problem, writes to throw me a report, the fact is that in the photo (chat) is not my profile, but the profile of the standard cheater, there are a lot of people who are trying to cheat using my page in Steam, the administrator of SteamRep do not make more such errors if you do not understand everything,

link where there is a problem https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.188593/

how to prove that my profile (photo 1)

photos that does not prove that it is me (photo 2)

Attached Files:

2. SHM ★Trade ➔ 25 Knives★

SHM ★Trade ➔ 25 Knives★ Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80108949
    I just now saw that you wrote to him that this is a different person, sorry, I misunderstood
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Yes - as you just found out the person that made that report reported the wrong user.. report was invalid for multiple reasons and noted on the report.
    No error was made on my part - which it would appear you realized that 10 minutes after posting this thread.
    We do not remove/delete reports, so I'm sorry to say it is there to stay.
    It should be evident to whomever that views it that you were not responsible or involved if they review the evidence as I did.